Statue Gecco Bloodborne Old Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooflkd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gecco done it again!
https://www.gecco.co.jp/sheet/sheet-old_hunter-en.html

SIDESHOW LINK: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...d-hunters-hunter-gecco-co-903366/?me=3ds3fq3c

A8B3AD13-2FF2-4B08-8B0D-A5591CBF0D45.jpeg
FEE05FDC-AAC3-4036-96BF-A52167CB989B.jpeg
6D6569F7-C514-4ADB-89BC-BA12B7854338.jpeg
D15FB4B2-E250-4511-97E5-7CF8CAE0B380.jpeg
99D2A739-2FC5-4C24-89C7-0AEC9A7A8AA7.jpeg
DF49391E-9B53-4F7A-AB0E-1AD3AA991344.jpeg
934891E2-BC6A-4B47-A0AE-FD02CB1AC202.jpeg
B52E8C92-E12C-48C8-9370-CEC9DB0CB8CE.jpeg
12768B13-C761-47E7-A2BE-026737536F39.jpeg

"Bloodborne Hunter 1/6 scale statue" originally released back in 2015 returns with a new look.
Based on the download contents, "The Old Hunters," lot of parts were thoroughly remodeled.
A short cape and waist belt are added on to "Hunter Garb," along side the transformable trick weapon "Beasthunter Saif" wielded in the right hand and "Piercing Rifle" in the left.
Also included is a newly sculpted motif of “The Hunter’s Nightmare” on the display base. The barely visible face is changed to an elderly look, which creates a totally different atmosphere on this statue.
This statue goes beyond a traditional a re-release, it’s a new model!

【Specification】
●Price: US$299.99 ●Prepainted statue ●Material: ABS/PVC ●Size: 1/6 scale (320 mm high)
●Release: June 2018 ●Sculpt: Shinya Akao/HEADLONG ●Digital Sculpt: Masaki Akao ●Paint: Katsushige Akeyama/-accent-

【Distributor】
●Mamegyorai (Japan)
●Sideshow (North America)
●Ultra Tokyo Connection (North America)
●Diamond Comics Distributor (North America)
●D4TOYS (Other countries)

【Related Items】
・Hunter's Arsenal " Saw Cleaver & Hunter Blunderbuss"

Instant order!
I was so outraged when I missed out on this on 2015, not making the mistake again, not with the evilbay prices.
I have never ordered from Gecco before so If anyone could let me know how they process their payments I’d appreciate it.

oh man, that's sick. I'm surprised they are doing this and with two of my favorite hunter weapons to boot. The beast hunter saif and the piercing rifle are ****ing awesome in this game. I did a suicide run early in one of my play through's to get the Saif and turn it into fire weapon with the early game fire gem below the chapel for my arcane build character, man that hunter ****ing wrecked **** in that play through with that weapon. Oh the memories I have of playing this game, I can't wait to pick this up.

Instant order!
I was so outraged when I missed out on this on 2015, not making the mistake again, not with the evilbay prices.
I have never ordered from Gecco before so If anyone could let me know how they process their payments I’d appreciate it.

you can pre-order from big bad. I haven't checked sideshow yet but I'd be surprised if you couldn't order from there either.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/67995

I ordered directly from Gecco, waiting for them to respond.
Sideshow would be my first place to order from.

I checked, sideshow's got it, it's most likely where I'll get this from. The only thing I find kind of odd is this isn't OLD HUNTERS outside of the weapons, the hunter garb is found in the sewers of the first area, but I do love the weapons. I wouldn't mind an actual OLD HUNTERS statue that wears the actual garb. This would be awesome in statue form.

bloodborne-the-old-hunters-two-column-03-ps4-us-06oct15.png

I saw this in person at Tokyo Comic Con and it really looked great! Pre-ordered it right away! That coupled with the fact that Gecco is finally releasing versions of the saw cleaver and blunderbuss without hands sculpted on and I couldn't be happier :). Not to mention that they officially announced the continuation of the Hunter's Arsenal line to compliment the statues at Wonder Festival 2018...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb....1430048470573255.1073741830.1429533627291406

Broke down and finally ordered this from BBTS. $300 for a vinyl 1/6 scale figure seems steep to me. But I really love the look. Finally caved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought mine from Otaku mode a while back, yes $300 is very steep. But they had $70 cash back on it with free shipping to Canada so not too bad in the end.

It looks really good tho! Here is my unboxing and review for those interested, with comparison with the Original hunter statue

a8428fdc638078b3574630e0911d467c.jpg

Bought mine from Otaku mode a while back, yes $300 is very steep. But they had $70 cash back on it with free shipping to Canada so not too bad in the end.

Did you get hefty duty fees to Canada though?

Sorry to necro this thread but I just received this statue and had a question. I have watched multiple reviews, looked at a lot of in hand pics to see if I am crazy but I feel like my statue wasnt put together entirely even, if thats the correct word. If I display it with his feet even with the shelf the hat he wears appears to the side a bit and isnt attach perfectly even with the rest of his body. So goes it with the cloak that hangs over his shoulders, on one side its more towards the middle where as the other side there is more of a gap. This appears to be hit or miss with most I have seen online but just trying to figure out if this is a defect or just the risk with buying smaller scale statues assembled by hand.

Sorry to necro this thread but I just received this statue and had a question. I have watched multiple reviews, looked at a lot of in hand pics to see if I am crazy but I feel like my statue wasnt put together entirely even, if thats the correct word. If I display it with his feet even with the shelf the hat he wears appears to the side a bit and isnt attach perfectly even with the rest of his body. So goes it with the cloak that hangs over his shoulders, on one side its more towards the middle where as the other side there is more of a gap. This appears to be hit or miss with most I have seen online but just trying to figure out if this is a defect or just the risk with buying smaller scale statues assembled by hand.

If you still haven't figured it out, maybe post a picture so we can see ? I've never heard of this issue before.

Also I've got the newest hunter's tool for those interested. The hammer is a meeeeh, the cannon is really good. Beast cutter could be better but you get two of them.

Back