Alien Queen (AVP) 1/3 bust - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't remember if there was an individual thread for this, or if it was just spoken about in others. But her Highness is here and she actually looks great. Expect the regular to be around $1650 I think. The exclusive has a second, damaged crown and costs significantly more, maybe around $2300 based on the Yen price, although it isn't an exact science.. This was sculpted by Beesub.

4COLhNO.jpg

5mzqkgx.jpg

1XnWDST.jpg

DmMIr17.jpg

CHmsWJG.jpg

iO4W2Kk.jpg

kyjBY42.jpg

5hKIKdV.jpg

PmfiIxj.jpg

XHIbo9D.jpg

EXCLUSIVE (DX)..

jjndVyd.jpg

q6yoDLO.jpg

I think I'd be happy with the regular. I like the damaged head, but the rest of the body isn't damaged so I don't know if it would look weird with part of it damaged and the rest not.

Baring I can find a place for it, I'd be perfectly happy with the $1600 one. Whats this size of this again?

She's massive! And I concur regarding the EX, it really isn't necessary for me. If I could critique one little thing, I'd like the teeth to be a bit sharper, especially at this large scale...

wow, I'm surprised they are making this. It's huge. The SS version is better for me and the size is more manageable.

That's a hell of a deal for the regular when compared to the price of the Big Chap bust.

No kidding. I'm surprised at the summer ship date....I was kinda hoping it would be pushed back a bit farther...my money is going to be tight with all of the other PO's.

I don't even have a place to display it right now...but in a year or two Ill have my own man-cave room where it can be displayed, so I guess I'd have to keep it boxed up till them. :(

So compared to the predator bust wondering if this would be the better buy because there’s isn’t so many colours anyone else getting this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish CoolProps had a photo with size reference. The price on this is a real tough pill to swallow for sure!

Damn, so cool. Even as someone who collects big pieces, this thing is colossal. I have nowhere I could fit it!

Well, after mulling it over for a couple days, I just pulled the trigger on the standard one.

Anyone else PO this besides me?

Back