Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: Asmus Toys: Arwen

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Underbelly View Post
    Yeah, the red and blue dress is my favorite look as well (that and the Aragorn funeral dress) but if I'm voting for which figure I want, it's the riding outfit.

Still hoping that someday they finally release a full Blu-ray that finally shows us some of that unused Helm's Deep footage. I'm endlessly fascinated by alternate universe versions of movies. I'd love to see the stuff they decided not to use. (Like footage of Stuart Townsend as Aragorn or Legolas and Gimli boarding the ships into the West, etc.)
    Same!! I loved watching the behind the scenes feature about it. My fiancé and sister can now both point out every time you see flashes of her in the final cut since I've happily done it so many times.

Freakazoid

Feedback
    With few potential accessories for Arwen, maybe Asmus could do a two outfit package?

I'd be all for an Arwen/Asfoloth/Frodo set.
    "History issa made atta night. Character is whatta you are inna the dark." --Lord John Whorfin

Quote Originally Posted by Matner77 View Post
    With few potential accessories for Arwen, maybe Asmus could do a two outfit package?
    That would be cool. They’d have to choose two outfits with similar hairstyles or have head swap outs for total accuracy, but lord knows I’d pay extra for any and everything Arwen related.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Underbelly View Post
    I'd be all for an Arwen/Asfoloth/Frodo set.
    So many posing options with that. As soon as Arwen is officially up for preorder, I’m going to buy Frodo. I’ve only gotten Éowyn as Dernhelm from this line, and have been holding back until I knew Arwen was a guarantee.

My bank account is in grave danger.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyshanz View Post
    Same!! I loved watching the behind the scenes feature about it. My fiancé and sister can now both point out every time you see flashes of her in the final cut since I've happily done it so many times.
    Wait what? Kinda miffed I never knew or noticed this, I sure watched the movies plenty of times.

Quote Originally Posted by egel View Post
    Wait what? Kinda miffed I never knew or noticed this, I sure watched the movies plenty of times.
    Yeah! When you see Théoden and Aragorn leading the charge out of the keep, you see two white horses. As far as I know, one was originally Arwen on Asfaloth, and they replaced her with some random Rohirrim soldier or elf.

You see little glimpses of her, especially after Gandalf and Éomer show up. She's on horseback and wearing a pinkish/purple outfit.

This is the only screen grab I can find of it right away. You just have to keep your eyes out for the white of her horse, the pinkish/purple of her outfit, and her dark, unhelmeted hair. Some are very quick blink-and-you'll-miss-it glimpses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ttt1612.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	389496

Nice to see this coming. Hope they also produce Galadriel.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus View Post
    Nice to see this coming. Hope they also produce Galadriel.
    Yes! Hoping for a Fellowship of the Ring Galadriel with the Mirror, though. It seems like all the Galadriel merch is from The Hobbit now.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyshanz View Post
    Yes! Hoping for a Fellowship of the Ring Galadriel with the Mirror, though. It seems like all the Galadriel merch is from The Hobbit now.
    Well because she was impressive in expelling Sauron and saving Gandalf, even if it was not very canonical
    And she could have two sculpts, normal, and enlightened.
    I'm for Galadriel, anyway.