Statue Iron Studios Darkseid on Throne statue 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted by Jesse Custer on Statue Forum. He posted would be 1/3

Attachments

• isds.jpg
    isds.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 380
  • isds1s.jpg
    isds1s.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Darkseid on Thone statue 1/3 ?

This will be insane. The P1 Darkseid is practically 1/3 scale.

No i meant are they going ahead with it or they just throwing it our there to get ideas of interest.

its real. Confirmed by Iron studios.1.jpg.jpg

Re: Iron Studios Darkseid on Thorne statue 1/3 ?

Fantastic. I face booked Susan today for sideshow to do a Darkseid on the throne and now this is in the works.

:lol :lol :lol I was just talking about this in the Thanos thread, wondering if Sideshow had made a Darkseid version since Marvel essentially based Thanos off him

Huh ...almost the mirror pose of the SSC Thanos on Throne MAQ.

attachment.php

I need this Darkseid on the throne and a similar pedastol (to suit Darkseid) to the one im' getting with my Thanos.

Re: Iron Studios Darkseid on Thorne statue 1/3

Well, here you go. This is for all the collectors that didn't like the PF because they thought it was too small. Hopefully he's as ginormous as Thanos. I'm so glad the PF is the size that it is. I'd have no room for this Darkseid or the Thanos MAQ.

Definitely interested as long as it's the original outfit.

Exactly.

...And I'd be fine with some added textures or added sculpted elements to break up any big blank surfaces like Will Harbottle said for Thanos on Throne.

Only so many poses being on a Throne.

and yet people always complain about one leg up poses lol. I don't get the fascination with these "throne" statues to be honest. No doubt many look pretty boss on their own, but a group of them doesn't look very good imo.

and yet people always complain about one leg up poses lol. I don't get the fascination with these "throne" statues to be honest. No doubt many look pretty boss on their own, but a group of them doesn't look very good imo.

Darkseid next to Thanos would be epic. I agree to many characters with thrones might look a bit cheesy.

If this is Really 1/3 Scale then it would Tower over Thanos. Thanos would look like a Lego Figure.

I do not like Darkseids new 52 size i prefer Kirbys Darkseid being one or two feet taller than Superman. On a side note is rebirth Darkseid as big as new 52 or did they revert back to his original size? I hope they dont make this piece to scale with new 52.

Back