Time to vote in the People's Picks for 2017!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's time to start the People's Picks voting! Yep, that's right, you have the opportunity to vote for the Best Collectibles of 2017 in 20 different categories. You'll be using the same ballot as the Poppies Judges (they're busy doing their own voting right now), and we'll compare the results in a couple weeks! The ballot is right here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/peoplespicks-ballot-2017.htm

Thanks for participating! The ballot will remain open for about a week...

Michael

Nice to see some love for the WWE elite line. It hit me early this year how much I respect it as a line. It sure has its flaws It’s a very complete and fun line with a lot of collectibility and surprises always popping up. I’m still discovering cool figures I didn’t know were out there.

They are grossly overpriced though

The nominating process is hard to understand in some categories, e.g. how can the P1 TDKR Batman not at least be up for best statue? and SSC Bane? XM Cable? :slap

The nominating process is hard to understand in some categories, e.g. how can the P1 TDKR Batman not at least be up for best statue? and SSC Bane? XM Cable? :slap

Also couldn't believe missing Iron Studios Vader.

And how did Blitzway not get a option for best company?

Done voting. :hi5:

I'd much rather vote for action figures than political candidates. Less vomiting involved.

Back