[Discussion] Potential Sideshow Hela PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underaglassbell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't believe this has yet been raised, but thoughts on a potential Sideshow Hela statue?

I raise the question as awhile back SS did drop the Hela Art Print.
Now prints can often be followed by a statue, so, do you think SS will give us a Hela 1:4 piece based on the print artwork? :pray:

marvel-hela-goddess-of-death-premium-art-print-sideshow-500582-02.jpg

Re: [Discussion] Sideshow: Hela PF

"Potential Sideshow Hela PF?" would be a better thread title.

I don't collect PFs, so even if they made one I would probably pass unless they gave us a hair-down head, a look we aren't getting with the HT figure.

As much as I loved Cate's Hela in the movie, I doubt I'd buy a movie version - namely because Sideshow royally sucks when it comes to nailing an actor's likeness. They've proved they can't do it time and time again, with Gal WW being the most recent example.

However, I would definitely be interested in a comic Hela PF.

So true ...SSC has had trouble nailing down the likeness of the actors/actresses.

Plus I don't collect movie-based statues. But I'd be down ....if SSC made a comic-based version Hela.

This was / is my main concern too.

I totally agree that when it comes to likeness they really do struggle, which is frustrating given 1:4 is a better size to work with and you'd like to think that they have the personal to deliver on actors/actresses portraying the character. :(

A comic-based version Hela is probably the best way to go.

This was / is my main concern too.

I totally agree that when it comes to likeness they really do struggle, which is frustrating given 1:4 is a better size to work with and you'd like to think that they have the personal to deliver on actors/actresses portraying the character. :(

A comic-based version Hela is probably the best way to go.

This echos my thoughts exactly. Until Sideshow can master the actor/actress likeness, I think they need avoid movie-based pieces altogether and still to comicbook themed versions or versions of their own interpretation.

After just watching Thor again last night, put me down for a PF of Hela. She would go nicely next to Thor and Loki.
I'm sure Sideshow would nail the crown, likeness not too sure, but at least they don't have any hair to work with.

Back