1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS Blade Hunter Agent K (PO up end of January)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaCHw117

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to discuss this Bladerunner 2049 Figure, but there was no thread !

Looks to me to be the best headsculpt and best set with plenty of extras out there, (once it releases in Q3).

Anyone else getting this ?

View attachment 411149

View attachment 411150

View attachment 411151

View attachment 411152

View attachment 411153

View attachment 411154

View attachment 411155

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

KIz1yuj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SUPERMAD TOYS Agent K (PO up end of January)

Pretty cool. Even better considering the ridiculous prices the custom figures seem to be going for.

Yup, pretty happy with the sculpt too. Even though I can see me replacing it soon. The rest looks great.

Very surprised with the accessories as well.

Thanks for starting a separate thread. I was trying to figure out posting photos to start one for K, but I’m a borderline idiot at the computers.

no problem :duff

Looks pretty good. I wouldn't set my expectations very high regarding quality here, but if you don't want to shell out $600+ for a custom with Yunsil outfit, Sean Dabbs accessories, Scott Petterson sculpt, etc., this might be a nice alternative.

yeah there is no alternative for me when a figure breaks the 300$ mark. :lol

Nowadays, I find myself in a similar situation unless you're talking a genuinely classic character of importance to me. Something like this? No. But I don't want a sub-par figure on the shelf, so I end up just going without. Would be fantastic if VTS would take this on. They give you Hot Toys quality, unlicensed figures from recent films.

Who knows, maybe they will. Seems like a stretch at this point if nothing has been mentioned.

I'm sure the quality won't be nearly as good. But for 1/10 the price of a custom, it will work. Honestly with a custom head sculpt this might look just as good if the coat comes out like the prototype shows it.

It seams like every figure they release is better than the last so I have hope for this figure to be good. I will be ordering it when it goes up, and if it turns out good I’ll order their Old Detective to go with it. I believe they sell through KGHobby. I’ve never ordered from there before anyone have experience with them? I believe I’ve heard Keyboard Warriors mention them in some videos.

It seams like every figure they release is better than the last so I have hope for this figure to be good. I will be ordering it when it goes up, and if it turns out good I’ll order their Old Detective to go with it. I believe they sell through KGHobby. I’ve never ordered from there before anyone have experience with them? I believe I’ve heard Keyboard Warriors mention them in some videos.

They are overseas, used them once a long time ago and it was a hassle. Hopefully it's improved.

Seems like you can probably PO on facebook too.

They showed off two head sculpts one “bloody” and he said this figure will come with two heads sculpts! It at least looks far better then what blackboxs K looks like so I’m definitely in.

Who knows, maybe they will. Seems like a stretch at this point if nothing has been mentioned.
VTS don't move really fast with these things. Their Dredd and Mad Max figures were shown off well after the films had come and gone. And this seems right up their alley, so I would not be shocked to see it.

pre-order goes up tomorrow.

5698B40D-7AC6-4B3C-BFD7-55DA478BCBE5.jpeg

8231FCBF-24DB-43A5-A6F5-AF9B429AECDF.jpeg

Looks pretty good.

Character not interesting looking enough to put on the shelf though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back