MCU to RECAST Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vault Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score

I liked Hugh Jackman as Wolverine but recasting the character is the right decision imo. It needs to be someone younger for the long haul and also someone who can better portray a Clint Eastwood/Steven Seagal type, which is basically what Logan is.

The MCU Wolverine should be a more accurate representation of how he is in the comics. The 90s animated series did so minus the violence, the beer drinking, and the sex.

Here's a good start for Wolverine's debut. Let's see it!

giphy.gif

I think, like Hugh, it needs to be a nobody. This role will make and define his career just like it did for Hugh. Even Hugh realizes he wouldn't be the star he is now without Wolverine.

And please MCU, lets finally give Wolverine his mask and yellowish outfits. Just mention he wears the bright colors to draw the enemy's attention to him because he can take it. He can heal incredibly fast but his teammates can't. Simple enough an explanation to justify the comic bookie colors of his outfit.

Oh yeah and it should be R rated as much as possible. At least with the standalone films.

Yea that won't happen and also it was a given that wolverine would be recast. But if he's not I wouldn't care.

I just want a shorter Wolverine. Hugh Jackman was awesome, but he's 6'2" while the Wolverine in the comics is supposed to be 5'3". Now I'm not saying they need to get someone that short, but under 5'8" would be nice.

I think, like Hugh, it needs to be a nobody. This role will make and define his career just like it did for Hugh. Even Hugh realizes he wouldn't be the star he is now without Wolverine.

And please MCU, lets finally give Wolverine his mask and yellowish outfits. Just mention he wears the bright colors to draw the enemy's attention to him because he can take it. He can heal incredibly fast but his teammates can't. Simple enough an explanation to justify the comic bookie colors of his outfit.

:exactly:

Isn't Richard Armitage rumoured to be a candidate to play the role or something? I heard that he's doing the voice of Wolverine in a podcast and Marvel will be testing to see if he can do the voice...or something along those lines?

Isn't Richard Armitage rumoured to be a candidate to play the role or something? I heard that he's doing the voice of Wolverine in a podcast and Marvel will be testing to see if he can do the voice...or something along those lines?

****. That's not bad at all as far as his look...

1-02.jpg

He's got to be a handsome man like Clint Howard or Adam Driver

He's a lot taller than Hugh so that throws getting someone shorter out the door.

I was thinking of Scott Eastwood for the role. I like Hugh as Wolverine but his time has passed. I also want them to show Wolverine's fighting styles, not just hack and slash, getting hurt then just healing. Wolverine and stand toe to toe with Captain America and Hulk. They need to show those abilities.

Just make him CGI and have Jackman voice him.

Worked pretty good for Spidey.

Lol in avengers 4 wolverine leaps on a car all cgi in his suit and says “ hey bub”

No but I think it’d be a cool tease if we see the hulk walking in the snow and he turns around and the next thing we see is a hand pop out three claws.

Back