Heath Ledger 10th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200.gif

I remember reading that he died and it was like a punch to the gut. Moreso than most celebrities. Cause he was about my age. When people die that young it's so tragic our brains just try to reject it. He seemed like such a cool dude too...people used to see him around NYC and he was friendly to fans, from what I read.

I hate the idea of good stuff happening to people posthumously. Van Gogh never got to find out he'd be the most famous painter in human history. Heath never got to find out how ape**** people were gonna go about his performance. Just terrible.

What was the point of this thread again? Ah yes, being disrespectful to a deceased actor. Stay classy, sideshow. :slap

it is not about the why
but about the who made it? who made this thread? do you know this dude? i dont. dont think ive ever seen him post. perhaps you should look into who the poster is instead of just blaming sideshow..
(In fact I dont recall ever seen you post, you are as much of a stranger as he is)

Back