Glass Display Cabinets for 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pawn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of members collections in huge wall units with glass shelves, doors and lights.

Is there any particular cabinet maker or store that everyone is using in the USA to display their figures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have noticed a lot of members collections in huge wall units with glass shelves, doors and lights.

Is there any particular cabinet maker or store that everyone is using in the USA to display their figures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most people go to Ikea for Detolf cabinets and Light systems. You can also buy an Ikea Billy Bookshelf in different sizes and colors, the glass doors, the hinges and the same light system are sold there separately to convert it into a display cabinet. I did that to a tall thin Billy and it looks great. The LED light system at Ikea is called Dioder by the way.

The larger Besta cabinets can be used for display cabinets too, same deal as the Billy, you buy the glass doors and the hinges separately and put it all together yourself. I also did that for a floor unit under my two Detolfs.

Back