1/6 Stormtrooper? OT or Rogue One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any available new anywhere? OT or Rogue one? Thanks!! Have $100 in points for SS but don’t really want to drop $140 for Han in disguise. Don’t care about the Han Part. Thanks.

The Han portrait is a bonus. This is a better offering than the first OT and R1. Get it while it’s available. The backdrop and Han portrait make it a better offering. Besides OT>R1.

Get the Han. Although the tallest outta all versions of Stormtroopers I think he looks the best proportioned.
Edit: Plus he comes with some really cool ****

If you just want a Stormie then get the Han and sell the Han headsculpt and the backdrop and you’ll make most of what you spent back.

I had the R1 and sold it to buy the OT one. I prefer it much more, however, everyone has a valid point on the Han, so I would probably go that route since you have so many SS points.

Stormtroopers are what got me into this insane hobby. :lol

I own or have owned most 1/6 renditions. The Han-in-Disguise is the best OT option to date in that it has the best proportions, and if you care to part it out, you'll make back some of the price selling the backdrop and headsculpt. It also has the advantage of being available for retail right now. While a very, very good figure, the helmet has some inaccuracies that may or may not bother you, but it's a high-quality rendering of an OT hero-style helmet.

I really enjoyed Rogue One, and they did a great job on the sixth scale stormtroopers for that film, but if you're a stickler for OT, they won't cut it. I for one quite enjoy the upated look, and strictly in terms of accuracy to what was seen on screen, the helmet is done better, but they are quite different to what we saw in the original trilogy.

The Han-in-Disguise is also a little more posable than the Rogue One troopers, which have a little more padding under the armour and around the joints to reflect the updated costume.

Both are available on eBay. I doubt anyone has the R1 available at retail anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I sold my rogue one stormtrooper on eBay last Sunday-I had it on auction and I made over £100 profit on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll sell the portrait for $100 if anyone is interested.

Good luck with your sale, between the portrait and the stand, you should practically have enough to pick up a R1 Stormie, then you won't have to choose, just enjoy both. :clap

I love the R1 Stormies. They have become my fav versions. Sure, I miss the slightly asymmetrical hero helmet from the classic movies, but they updated them nicely. I expect to see more R1 type stormies in Solo: the movie

If you are going for the new ones (Rogue One), you might want to wait and see if they have and POs for ones in the Solo movie as it will be cheaper than the after market RO versions.

Like everyone had mentioned, go for the Han stormy. I'm not keen on the RO stormy especially the chest armor.

RO version is kind of ... meh. They are looking like a toys even in the movie. The proportions of armor are weird, no holster etc.

Back