What Is The Current Crown Jewel(s) Of Your Collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverStar17

Super Freak
Reaction score
It can either be a single figure, a collection of a certain character, a collection from a specific film, or from a franchise in general. Since I realize it’s probably difficult to select just one, you can list your top three, doesn’t have to be in that particular order. You can also list just one or two, but no more than three.

Mine would currently be:

1. My BW Ghostbusters quartet.
2. My HT Predator collection.
3. HT Christopher Reeve Superman.

Difficult to even select those three, as I like my OT SW collection and my HT BvS display also. But I’d say those above are the current Crown Jewels of my collection.

Pretty easy for me

1: Sideshow/Weta Sauron statue.
2: UCS Lego Slave One
3: HT AvP 2.0 figures.

Everything else is pretty fluid if I would be willing to sell or keep. I’m sure if I had all 8 Figuarts Praetorean Guards they’d be on here

My Black Swan statue by PKKing from Asmus Toys, along with my Sol Angel Rebirth Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm kit once it's all painted up and finished. :)

Last edited:
I would pick these three-

Alpha GITS Matoko Kusanagi Hard Disk Camo statue, less than 100 made
B58C511A-44FA-41DD-82B5-86231AFFC114.jpeg

Palisades Pewter Edition Trigun Vash the Stampede Bust, also less than 100 made
69A59A23-A573-41F5-804C-B463DF995695.jpg

CS Moore Liberty Meadows Brandy statue, Love so many of his pieces but I think this ones my fav
BEF0A464-EA30-45A5-8371-ACC8E09FEF36.jpeg

1. Kenner Star Wars Early Bird Kit
2. Full collection of all 96 Kenner Star Wars figures
3. eFX Legend Vader helmet
4. RS Props Stormtrooper helmet

I don't have a lot of "high end" stuff, but the stuff I'm happiest/most "proud" of would be:

Medicom/Bandai 1/6 Kaneda and Bike

Transformers Masterpiece Collection

Mezco One:12 Dark Knight Returns

Good question - because it makes you think hard about what all these things mean to you. This is going to take awhile-

Medicom BM Project Kaneda and bike. I managed to get a used, unboxed but otherwise mint example for £250 delivered + another £100 for the figure. It's rare and super expensive now. Also my Yamato 1/24 Patlabor Units 1, 2 and Pit-Road pre-assembled patrol car. Buyee is a great place for Japanese items, as they are usually much cheaper than Ebay, with some very rare finds.

Mine would be

Rocco's Biggie Smalls (which I'm still waiting to be delivered)
Blitzway Carlito's way
My custom Book of Eli Denzel Washington
Enterbay Scarface

Gentle giant black widow from captain America winter soldier

Batman life sized bust in my profile pic for sheer size

If I look at everything on display now, I'm going to be able to call out a bunch of things. But off the top of my head - I've gotta think pretty highly of my HT BVS Bats. My near complete (as much as I wanted it to be, mind you) NECA Bioshock collection is one of the few things that never gets taken out of display rotation. My childhood teddy bear is something that's arguably priceless to me and something I don't keep out, but know exactly where to find it in the closet - if that counts.

That's impossible for me, because I only collect my most wanted stuff..

ThreeA Rex is one.

Play Arts Kai MGS1 Snake and GreyFox

Batman and Superman from Hot toys BvS line

Medicom MGS3 Snake (redbrick and OG)

And a few Adventure Kartel from ThreeA JC and Mort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine would be:

1. Hot Toys Avengers Loki
2. Hot Toys Joker (1989)
3. Sideshow Weta LOTR: Sam & Bill the Pony Statue

Back