Does anyone know of a dealer offering payment plans on the Blitzway Ghostbusters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prydonian

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello!

Title says it all... I’d like to buy the 4-pack, but it’s very, very expensive. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I don’t believe any of the US retailers have these in stock anymore, but I may be wrong.

Timewalker Toys and Sideshow were the only US ones that I know off offering payment plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t believe any of the US retailers have these in stock anymore, but I may be wrong.

Timewalker Toys and Sideshow were the only US ones that I know off offering payment plans.

Yeah...

Why? Why did I not decide to do this several months ago when they were only $900? Oh, that’s right, the details of the whole pack only came out after I had already pre-ordered Venkman and decided to get them individually. And then BANG, Slimer. And now I gotta buy ‘em from Australia. Argh.

But thank you very, very much! I’d never have found that site. Thanks!

Popcultcha has good customer service and their shipments get to the US pretty fast. Good luck

Unfortunately, I tried to buy from there just now, and the installment plan is only available to Australian residents. Argh.

Back