Flashpoint Movie (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
Variety is reporting that Warner Bros has entered negotiations with John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein to helm their upcoming Ezra Miller-led Flashpoint.

According to their report, WB's first choice for director was actually the Batman himself, Ben Affleck (Justice League), but for whatever reason, the 2x Academy Award-winner decided to pass and the project ultimately went to Daley & Goldstein. Robert Zemeckis (Back to the Future) was also said to be in the running, but it appears as though the studio was not interested in waiting for his schedule to clear up.

A production start date remains unset since Miller is still in the midst of filming Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, but Joby Harold (Robin Hood; King Arthur: Legend of the Sword) did recently turn in a new draft of the screenplay after a page one rewrite.

Daley & Goldstein are probably best known for helming the critically-reviled Vacation reboot and as two of the screenwriters on Marvel's Spider-Man: Homecoming, which was the biggest superhero movie of 2017. They've also penned the scripts for Horrible Bosses, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, and Horrible Bosses 2. Ahead of Flashpoint, they have the Jason Bateman/Rachel McAdams comedy Game Night slated to hit theaters next month.

—-

Muahahahaha let the next round of madness begin!

Now if they would just stick with the Flashpoint series that's already been written, we'll be set. Don't pull a Marvel and name it "Flashpoint" and then make it nothing about what transpired in Flashpoint. :lol

Who is Grace Randolph? I see a lot of you talk about her.

Is she a critic?

Some say she's a goddess, others say she's just a big head, and some think she lacks pigmentation, but yes, she review movies on her channel and analyses the latest entertainment news, including rumors, the box office every Monday, among other things. :D

Some say she's a goddess, others say she's just a big head, and some think she lacks pigmentation, but yes, she review movies on her channel and analyses the latest entertainment news, including rumors, the box office every Monday, among other things. :D

She's a nobody :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Is she employed by anyone or self-employed? I take it the latter. I stumble upon some of these threads in here and she's quite the topic of discussion. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Is she employed by anyone or self-employed? I take it the latter. I stumble upon some of these threads in here and she's quite the topic of discussion. :lol

She used to write comics for a few companies like Marvel and DC, and she worked for some tv station in New York, and I believe she works for some company in NY, but I have no idea who they are or what they do.

She used to write comics for a few companies like Marvel and DC, and she worked for some tv station in New York, and I believe she works for some company in NY, but I have no idea who they are or what they do.

Ah, so she has some credentials. Interesting. I might have to check out her channel.

John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein to helm upcoming Flashpoint.

Daley & Goldstein are probably best known for helming the critically-reviled Vacation reboot and as two of the screenwriters on Marvel's Spider-Man: Homecoming, which was the biggest superhero movie of 2017. They've also penned the scripts for Horrible Bosses, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, and Horrible Bosses 2.
So basically everything I didn't like at all? Good to know... :slap

Starbucks on 51st Street??????????????????:rotfl

Seriously I like her!

Daley & Goldstein are probably best known for helming the critically-reviled Vacation reboot. . .The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. . .Horrible Bosses 2.

200.gif

Good call as usual, WB.

Back