PF companion for Darth Maul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have one prequel PF - Darth Maul. I have him in a besta and there is a descent amount of space behind the front half of his saber. Need a good companion for him...one that won't break the bank. Any suggestions? Could put the probe droid I have but that's not prequel and it's not 1/4 scale.

SS made his brother Savage Opress (from the clone wars animated series), it would look good next to him.

I only have 3 Star Wars in 1/4, Vader iron studios, Boba hot toys, and the new sideshow Maul. I love this setup, the 3 coolest looking villains in the galaxy!

until they make an obiwan or quigon, savage is your best bet. or the other maul pf if you want to display 2 versions.

Talon and Savage are great choices, both are great pieces, I know Talon demands a lot on the open market but I'm not sure about Oppress, his edition size was pretty low.

A PT Obi-Wan would be perfect but Sideshow hasn't gotten to him, were too busy getting more Boba Fett's, inaccurate Stormtroopers and ugly Han Solo's.

Talon and Savage are great choices, both are great pieces, I know Talon demands a lot on the open market but I'm not sure about Oppress, his edition size was pretty low.

A PT Obi-Wan would be perfect but Sideshow hasn't gotten to him, were too busy getting more Boba Fett's, inaccurate Stormtroopers and ugly Han Solo's.

Seriously. Where the ****** is my Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan, I have the high ground and I'll slice you into pieces, Kenobi? It's probably the only Star Wars PF I need, and maybe an accurate Storm Trooper.

Seriously. Where the ****** is my Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan, I have the high ground and I'll slice you into pieces, Kenobi? It's probably the only Star Wars PF I need, and maybe an accurate Storm Trooper.

Hahah I'm with you man. I'm fine with a few of the reissues and a few others because they need it(Anakin, ROTJ Luke, Clone Trooper come to mind) but how we haven't gotten Obi Wan is ridiculous.

Savage is your best bet. They had a good story in the Clone Wars and I wouldn't count on SS getting to anything PT based anytime soon.

Thanks guys...I did some re-organization and even though it's not a match movie wise or scale wise, putting the 1/6 scale probe droid with Darth Maul turned out looking pretty cool. Have more things in view when you walk in the room now and didn't spend any money.

:p

attachment.php

Back