Iron studios IT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sovel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Yeees dreams come true ;)

In 2018 teaser from iron stuios (jurasic world/sw/gow etc)-> in the end -> IT

Check they fcb page,hope for 1/4 statue!!! And sooon please :)))

Screenshot_2018-01-14-20-24-19.jpg

There have been so many teases for IT 2017 merchandise, but nothing has come into fruition. We'll probably have Pennywise dolls crammed down our throats when part 2 comes around - just like Stranger Things.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

There have been so many teases for IT 2017 merchandise, but nothing has come into fruition. We'll probably have Pennywise dolls crammed down our throats when part 2 comes around - just like Stranger Things.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

I need a 1/4 Demogorgon

Ordered the regular version, I prefer the simple base and vanilla stance. I thought about getting the EX for the balloon but had no interest in the other head and fancier base, so I decided to save the $20 and get the regular. I'm hoping to add Jason and the Nun later on if I like this piece once I get it in hand. Hopefully they do a Freddy, M.Myers, Leatherface and Pinhead so I can have a decent horror collection. The size and good comments on the Iron Studios stuff are why I chose this to feed my new addiction. I'll post some pics once I get him.

I got mine in and I love him...especially at this price point. Just wish it was bigger. Here's my review if anyone is interested...

I'm a terrible photographer but here's the pictures of Pennywise as promised. I like him, size is perfect for me, quality paint apps for something of this size, and great build quality feels nice and solid in hand.
penny2.jpg
Penny1.jpg
penny3.jpg

Back