ThinkGeeks sale items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some people posted this over on OSW. THinkgeek(US company) has some great items on sale, including 1/6 figures.

I picked up The Hound figure and some great items that are not 1/6. Might be worth checking it out, you
might find a deal on something you like. I may go back for a few funko figure. They had a lot of them discounted 40-50%.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/collectibles/scale-figures-statues/

Good pick up. Must have gotten the last one. It's gone now...=]
Opps, so is the hound, he is marked sold out. But the Robocop
figure is like 57% off. So any Robocop fans out there.

They have a lot awesome things on sale.

Last edited:
Piece I was interested in changes prices when I click on the product page, discount goes down lower than on the list page.

Sometimes there's different versions of an item listed in on the product page, like the 3A Ultron figure has two different versions available on the same product page, you select the version of the item you want and it'll adjust the price.

There's only one thing there on sale that I really wanted and had been checking hoping it'll go on sale for the past 7 months, I just don't have the money at the moment, damn.

Actually, some one on OSW ordered Ultron that was 80% off and it was canceled. Another person
said he also had things canceled. Must have been a big rush on the site.
Seems like it's causing cancellations because there's no more stock to fill the orders.

Don't know if that's a programming issue or just something else.
It's already made a few people pissed off on the other sites.
Hopefully no one else that ordered something gets canceled.

All I can suggest: keep checking your ordered status on the site.

Got my shipping email as well. Everything I order was on the shipping list.

Last edited:
Sometimes there's different versions of an item listed in on the product page, like the 3A Ultron figure has two different versions available on the same product page, you select the version of the item you want and it'll adjust the price.

There's only one thing there on sale that I really wanted and had been checking hoping it'll go on sale for the past 7 months, I just don't have the money at the moment, damn.

Nope, there was only 1 version, and it jumped in price when I tried to get it, yet shows the lower price when I search again.

Back