• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Resistance Rey, ANH Luke and Leia, 1/4 Mark 43, SH Figuarts Rey and Kylo+++

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellardude

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Getting out of collecting in general to selling basically my entire collection:

All Hot Toys have been displayed in a detolf - the iron man was displayed in a separate display case.
Hot Toys Resistance Rey - comes with original artbox, NO shipper. SOLD
Hot Toys ANH Leia -SOLD
Hot Toys ANH Luke -SOLD
Medicom Anakin Skywalker 1/6 - leather on tunic is cracking and falling off. I display him w/ his cloak on to cover it. SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 43 1/4 Scale -SOLD
I also have an acrylic display case that lights up for the iron man. Asking $40 shipped for it. He only fits in it w/out his original base.

S.H. Figuarts Rey and Kylo from TLJ SOLD
Snoke on Throne Black series -SOLD
Black series Praetorian Guard Standard Release -SOLD

Lego Walle- SOLD
Lego BB8-SOLD

I'm also selling statues, so feel free to check those out in that forum. Please message me if you'd like to see photos or if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I think it's against the rules to list them here. If you look at my post history, they're all listed there in the statue for sale section

Back