Hello folks! Another collector here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El10

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I've only been collecting just over a year. I started with of course the Batman and Superman PF's.

I collect mainly DC but make exceptions for Hulk and Wolverine. I get my movie collection fix from Hot Toys but comic book fix is statues.

Statues I have now are: Superman PF, Supergirl PF, Wolverine Brown Costume PF, and Hulk vs Wolverine. Darkseid is on the way...

Quick question, How long until you can post a new thread? Is there a certain amount of replies I have to do or something?

Thanks all you guys and I'm really happy to be here!

:welcome1:

I can't remember for sure when you can post a new thread, but I'm pretty sure it's not until you are a full member.

New Members
When first joining the forum you will be categorized as a “New Member.”
New Members must have 5 posts before they will be able to post pictures, post links or to send private messages to other members.
After 5 posts New Members will be able to post like everyone else, however they will not be able to use signatures or post visitor messages. They will also not be able to upgrade to Premium Membership. After 30 days if a New Member has over 20 posts they will be automatically upgraded to Full Member and they can then pay for an upgrade to Premium Member.
Full Members
Full Members can use images in their signatures (but not animated gifs). They can post visitor messages and otherwise have all the rights expected of a forum member.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Kal-El10!
wavesmile.gif

Back