Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
    King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel

Default Official Yoda 1:1 Scale Bust Image Thread

Ok, so having finally gotten this piece in hand today, it is very kickass and I felt it deserves a dedicated image thread as much as any 1/6 figure does. I didn't think I'd get him shot today, but he's so awesome and he begs to be photographed, I couldn't resist the urge so I snapped a few quick images on my way out of work.

damn it MaulFan!!!! Your pictures are bada**!!!
    that is how I imagined he would look. The lighting is great and from the shots you took you can kinda see the texture of the material used for the bust - it does look kinda rubbery.......but it looks like it fits really well.

I seriously cant wait for this thing!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures from you MaulFan!!

This bust looks awesome!! :chew :chew

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Looks great in those shots. I don't notice the shinyness that where in the one pics we saw earlier.

Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Thanks guys, it does rock, and every piece is subject to the lighting you see it or show it under, but this one more than any needs the right lighting to really bring out what's there. I'll say this too, I felt at first like, hmm this doesn't quite seem like Yoda, but then I realized, it's the fact I've never seen him in this scale, sculpted this accurately, so having no precedent of what he looks like in 3D full size form threw me off for a minute, but he is deffinately Yoda as he should be.

Finally some pics with good lighting, etc - that's more like it!

gbeef
    Those pics looks great, ill eat my words.. if the actual product looks like that im gonna get one.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)

Feedback
    7 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Somebody needs to make this guy a cane. That would look way cool. Or a half cane.