Request for Information & Input: Momtoys, Enterbay & Hot Toys 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm a longtime member of the Freakdom and have been out of the 1/6 & 1/4 scale game for a few years due to business & family commitments. This past month I've purchased more figures than ever before and have made the decision to scale back on other scale lines and figures going forward.

I purchased my first Enterbay Batman and am amazed at the detail and overall detail. I'd like to get a matching Heath Joker and see that both Hot Toys and Momtoys have their own offerings in addition to the Enterbay line.

What type of company is Momtoys? Are they a company comprised of designers that left EB or HT? Is the quality on par with with EB and HT? The images of their Joker look exactly like the EB, but theirs is roughly 30% of what it costs for the EB. I know as Collectors we are always critical of quality versus price point along with the moral issue of KO's/Bootlegs etc.

Thank you in advance for the information and input and forgive my ignorance on the differences here.

PS-It's nice to be back

Momtoys is knockoff. They are just copy existing product. If you don't want spend crazy amount of money, probably get it but expecting some finicky and inconsistance paint.

Or preorder 1/4 Hot Toys Joker for your safe bet which objectively much better figure than Enterbay. Anyway momtoys is not cheap as well.

Back