Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Alice in Wonderland statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Showed on SSC coming soon page. Another hottie.

alic.jpg

Attachments

• alicein.jpg
    alicein.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:
Can't believe only a month has gone by so far. Feels longer. Really need more update on this piece.

Seriously...they should have done all 3 at the same time. I hate waiting years to complete a 3 statue collection!

Same goes for the Abbey Chase Danger Girl PF. The other girls should have been announced by now!

Seriously...they should have done all 3 at the same time. I hate waiting years to complete a 3 statue collection!

Same goes for the Abbey Chase Danger Girl PF. The other girls should have been announced by now!

If they dont announce the other girls by shipment time, I’ll probably cancel Abby. Just too overextended atm, I need encouragement to hold on to her.

If they dont announce the other girls by shipment time, I’ll probably cancel Abby. Just too overextended atm, I need encouragement to hold on to her.

I think you meant to post in the Danger Girl Abby Chase thread.

But I hear ya. For the Danger Girl series ...it would be nice to know it's not one-and-done.

At least with this JSC Fairytales series ...it's very nice that we know Tink and Alice are coming.

Yup ...and the Cheshire Cat is under the mushroom Alice is sitting on.

Great choice by SSC to add the Cheshire Cat to Alice's base.

Tinkerbell came out so good, can't wait to see the full reveal for Alice.

I thought I could stay away from collecting statues, but these are all turning out great. It'll be interesting to see if they do Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty & Belle, at the very least. Rapunzelle, Dorothy, BoPeep & Miss Muffet would also be cool.

I thought I could stay away from collecting statues, but these are all turning out great. It'll be interesting to see if they do Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty & Belle, at the very least. Rapunzelle, Dorothy, BoPeep & Miss Muffet would also be cool.

Sideshow doesn’t get deep in lines, so we’ll see

Wondering lately if SSC will display Alice at SDCC18. Even as a not painted prototype like they did with the new Wolverine PF. That would be sweet.

And, of course, it'd be better if they surprise us with a fully painted prototype.

This is a big line so far, and these hot girls are awesome statues so I would think SSC would want to show the newest one in person with color at the biggest Con.

How so? I feel the closest comparison to this is the J. Scott Campbell Spiderman line. Would not call that a big line.

How so? I feel the closest comparison to this is the J. Scott Campbell Spiderman line. Would not call that a big line.

There was 4 in the Campbell line, this line will eventually have 6 possible even more... For SS that's a big line :)

See what happens when SSC doesn't share update pics of Alice? ...This thread goes to the 2nd page.

We need to see the full reveal for this piece ASAP.

Back