Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChigsHakko

Super Freak
Reaction score
D3622C9A-DD53-486B-9D95-E2C413F548AB.jpg

I think sculpted hair would be better on this one. At least they’ve set the expectations bar low on this one unlike Daenerys!

Terrible!

Chucky hair with no likeness whatsoever.

At this point i thinl its safe to say this line is a mess.

I expect the clothing to be on point as usual but damn, that hair. The hair is throwing the whole thing off. A bit of an anti climax after waiting so long for the next reveal.

Does anyone have a list of all the GoT figures available?

1 Tyrion Lannister
2. Ned Stark
3. Jon Snow
4. Jaime Lannister
5. Sandor Clegane
6. Daenerys Targaryen

and Arya will be 7. All had exclusives except for Jaime

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to sign up for notifications of when this goes up for preorder. Does Threezero offer that?

Looks good so far. Needs a new head for sure. I'm surprised they went with the rooted hair. Jaime had longer hair than her and it was sculpted :rotfl She's gonna look great next to the Hound Threezero figure :clap

I don't really see a problem with the hair myself, other than it needs to be messier and greasier looking. And the sculpt looks great too. Just a shame the final figure won't look nearly as good.

Sideshow Freaks board. Come on Three Zero, let's see another release. Three Zero. Here you go guyz! Sideshow Freaks board. That sucks ass. That's ****ing horrible. You guys stink worse than garbage that's been out for a week in the hot sun. Three Zero. :(

I'll take it. I am happy its Arya and happy an announcement has finally been made. Paymet for JUL 2019 ready to go.

Back