Statue Tweeterhead: Second Facebook Live Video February 19, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Chad:

"Hi There,

We are working on our first FB Live, and hoping to broadcast next week on Tuesday or Thursday. I will know for sure on Friday and will be posting an update!

We are planning on showing you guys all 11 Super Powers pieces and sneaking one more for sure (maybe not a SP piece)

Although we will be live...and taking questions, I wanted to open this thread up to ask anything you might want answers too.

Hoping to make this interactive and grow this videos into something special.

So ask away!!! And stay tuned for updates!"

Last edited:
Re: Tweeterhead: First Facebook Live Video - Freaks Forum

Awww yeah!

A-Lab-Oh-Its-Lit-White-T-Shirt-_271718-back-US.jpg

Also a little note from Chad,

"Hey There,

Just wanted to chime in and discuss the release list. I don't want to scare anyone off from this collection by over saturating it.

We will definitely not be releasing more than two pieces a month...more is way to much to throw at you guys every month and honestly, a lot to keep up on. Plus out of those two pieces a month, remember that they include some of our 66 Batman pieces, New Wonder Woman TV show pieces, and a few surprises!!

We're about to do our first LIVE Facebook video showing all 11 Superpowers Pieces so far (Steppenwolf and Donna Troy are included in this 11).

Pieces like the Metal Men, while being worked on won't be released this year and will take more than a year to release all of them!

Looking forward to giving a wide range of characters this year and then making this line YOUR line, taking ideas from your polls and moving forward. "

Hope this help for those folks worried about the amount of pieces we will be releasing!"

If all the heroes and villains from late 70s/early 80s cartoon, Challenge of the SuperFriends are in queue to be made, I will stick with this line until the end. Please Tweeterhead make it so.

Super Friends/Justice League of America

Thirteen heroes make up the Super Friends/Justice League of America. They are:

Superman
Batman
Robin
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Wonder Twins
The Flash
Green Lantern
Hawkman
Black Vulcan
Apache Chief
Samurai

Legion of Doom

Thirteen villains comprise the Legion of Doom during the Challenge of the Super Friends season. They are:

Lex Luthor
Solomon Grundy
Sinestro
Black Manta
Cheetah
Giganta
Scarecrow
Toyman
Riddler
Bizarro
Brainiac
Captain Cold
Gorilla Grodd

I need Hawkman, Green Lantern, Flash, and Aquaman.

Wait wait wait were finally gonna see batman!?!

@grphyx1

So I'm assuming that if we post some questions here, they may get answered on their FB live show. Am I reading this correctly?

If so, my only real question is: Will we have all of the original 7 JL members up for preorder and out by the end of 2019?

It would be nice to have that kind of core collection and then build around it instead of waiting forever to build the core team.
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Flash

Thanks

@grphyx1

So I'm assuming that if we post some questions here, they may get answered on their FB live show. Am I reading this correctly?

If so, my only real question is: Will we have all of the original 7 JL members up for preorder and out by the end of 2019?

It would be nice to have that kind of core collection and then build around it instead of waiting forever to build the core team.
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Flash

Thanks

You assume correctly. Video is today at 11:30 PST on FB. I'm sending off Q's now.

You assume correctly. Video is today at 11:30 PST on FB. I'm sending off Q's now.

Hi there! Just to confirm this is where we will finally get the Batman reveal among many others?

Hi there! Just to confirm this is where we will finally get the Batman reveal among many others?

I can confirm he is not in the lineup to be revealed. He is being worked on and will be fabulous when he is shown.

Yeah they had some serious technical issues.

Here is the zsculpt of Donna Troy.

l4Av3PP.jpg

Yup, this Donna Troy sculpt looks good. Pose could've been better, but I'm ok with it.

From FB:

2nd live FB video will be in about 2 weeks.

"Update:

Hey There, We are running a bit late on our next live feed to you guys, but for good reason. Donna Troy is not yet finished, and when we update you next time I also want to show the "Bullet Blasts" for our Super Powers Wonder Woman and Also a sneak at our new Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette. A real WW live feed! HA!

Thanks for everyone who reached out to ask about it. We will announce the date soon, but it will definitely be within the next two weeks.

It will definitely be worth the wait!!"

Seeing that photo, I went to their website to order Mr. Myxl and added Kandor...flat rate shipping was $40 but when I added another item it was another $40! So $80 for shipping. I'm sorry, but I can't do that. Is this a system error and I should contact Tweeterhead or is $40 per item in an order standard?

Seeing that photo, I went to their website to order Mr. Myxl and added Kandor...flat rate shipping was $40 but when I added another item it was another $40! So $80 for shipping. I'm sorry, but I can't do that. Is this a system error and I should contact Tweeterhead or is $40 per item in an order standard?

you should contact debbie or chad. [email protected] [email protected]

Where are you located? It's always been $13-15 for me.

Back