Premium Format Lf light up lightsaber off a sideshow DARTH MALGUS premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beg4Mercy

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Unfortunately my crystal broke inside my lightsaber and I am looking to buy a replacement. I saw someone has posted in the past about this issue and there was no solution for him to fix it. Anyways if you see one off a broken statue please let me know. I will pay a decent amount for it.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Re: Lf light up lightsaber off a sideshow darth maul premium format

Have you contacted SS? And it's probably not the saber but some cheap a$$ electrical component in base or statue that has failed.

if you really see it broken/cracked inside the saber, then it's pretty much done. that sucks. :(

Yeah I contacted SS and since the piece is rather old they ran out of replacement pieces :( and yes I can see it broken inside. So depressing :(

There is a guy who does this here, I have that issue with my Malgus PF as well (bought it used, came like that), I contacted him but never actually sent the saber.

He told me it's $120 for the repair.

Found the PM, here's his user name: Pixelpiper.

There is a guy who does this here, I have that issue with my Malgus PF as well (bought it used, came like that), I contacted him but never actually sent the saber.

He told me it's $120 for the repair.

Found the PM, here's his user name: Pixelpiper.

He redid my Aayla Secura PF you most likely will have better luck contacting him on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pixelpiper8

Back