CHINA. X - H 1/6 BRUCE LEE's 77th anniversary Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of them, went to the FB page where there are a few more proto pics.
Looks like some nice detailing with the skin... texture, sweat, shading etc.
The cuts are better than BW's 1k statue... and some other details, but we won't go there :)
Like the pose too.... not sure about the likeness...similar to other 1/6 versions out there, but not bad...
Be good to see some production pics.

I agree of the two sculpts the normal one looks the best,the nose on the other throws it off I think,but if it turns out with the finish looking as is,for $255 it's not a bad buy(i'd add it to my collection)the issue I have is that several guys(myself also) have messaged via FB,and as yet had no reply. it appears that a 1/4 WOTD/SMILE bust is underway also and that they plan to fill the gap between 1/6-1/3 scale.maybe its early days,but I for one would welcome some new BL stuff,providing they look the part..
https://www.facebook.com/CHINAXH/?ref=br_tf
was was that about the cuts on the BW statue:rotfl

Last edited:
The closed mouth sculpt is the best but still not right. Not bad front on but off on different angles.
Overall it has a pretty good essence to me for a 1/6.
I really like the pose.. the position of the feet. The BW proto also had a fantastic pose but changed for the production piece.
So it's always hard until you see the final version.
Any word back from those guys?

nothing.they show pictures of what they are doing(it seems they are now doing a 1/6 replica of Bruce's grave!!)but nothing more on the statue.

I've no idea of how big a numbered edition this is,but I snagged one from japan a few days ago,and it should be here by the end of the week.
if it looks anything like the promo pics(I've said that before:lol ) i'll be happy.
not bought a new bruce in a while as there's nothing out there,but liked the look of this ''Blitzway clone'' from day one.$299usd with express delivery is a pretty good deal in the collectible world these days(unless your a J Lennon/M8 fan):wink1:
Here's A video from the company.
https://www.facebook.com/CHINAXH/videos/2104927879832999/

overall pretty happy with it,looked a little small for a 1/6 but after enquiring the manufacturer said that to save any 3rd party copies the statue(inc heads)is just under 1/6 (11'' H approx.and the base is approx 2''H. 6''in diameter)it's similar to the EB HD1002 how it's made,with vinyl head/body but this has a skin coloured resin for the waist down.a very nice base(similar to BW but the pose of the statue is better imo) neutral head likeness is very good the other sculpt is good but not spot on.paint app is very good,sweat is subtle but fine.(not sure on the minature grave/headstone extra though.)which is staying in the box.. for 270$(with discount) inc express shipping(5 days from japan)to UK seems about the right cost for 1/6 collectibles these days and it's a welcome addition to my collection ;) and my only retail BL I've bought since the 2nd BW.
overall i'd give it a strong 8.5/10 it loses a mark for being slightly under scale

Last edited:
Oh man, completely missed this till now.
Any good sites to order from?

hi SAB.i bought mine via ebay as I had trouble finding an online store(china x-h are on facebook)but after messaging them people find their replies non existant.
mine came from a seller in japan on ebay for 299.95usd it was up for $310.00.it was bought on a Friday and arrived in the UK Wednesday(faaast!!)as express tracked shipping was included in the price.i did get a $29.99 part refund as one leg had a loose joint and could fall off,but I had a shop glue and use some resin to fill any gap.as I said its like the EB HD1002 in it is made of hard vinyl head/body and skin tone resin for the rest.base is very very nice indeed,i did think it a little underscale but was told why after asking.(the heads are slightly smaller than 1/6)to save the recasters,and fit on square neck pegs.the seller gave me excellent aftersales service and offered to sent out a new checked statue if I wished to return mine(he pays all shipping).it's a great statue and although slightly small in scale it does suit bruce in his ETD era.and i'm very pleased,you also get a ageing bruce with goatee with a flat back headsculpt!!(interesting.. and gravestone(weird extra)

hope you find a retailer who's got it,if you are thinking of getting one.if not I can give you the sellers ebay shop mate.

yeah i'm keeping an eye on the bust.for a new-ish company they are releasing good quality stuff,the only downside being getting replies from their FB page and finding any retailers(excluding ebay)hence the slightly overpriceing($250 is where i'd be seeing this statue) the bust I would think shouldn't be more than a $100,but we shall see.
they are also showing a new head on the statue(hopefully a separate head release.
https://www.facebook.com/CHINAXH/photos/pcb.2044309122561542/2044309079228213/?type=3&theater

I just got this today. It is surprisingly good for a no name brand. There was a strong paint odor as soon as i opened the box. The upper and lower body were separated also and i had to glue them back together. I modified the neck a bit so i can turn his head a bit. A little bit underscale but overall it's good

yeah for a first release from an unknown company it aint at all bad.QC issues are cropping up,mine had a broken hip/leg joint easy glue repair though.it's slightly underscaled as I first thought due to the makers not wanting 3rd party copies.overall i'm happy with it.i too was thinking of sanding the square neck peg to give a bit more rotation,yours looks good with the head turned more to the centre.

Mine arrived.
Promptly broke the peg in his front foot trying to get it into the hole. Its now jammed in there.

try drilling a small hole in the stuck peg,then insert a screw far enough to grip then maybe using pliers the peg might come out.fingers crossed mate as it's not a bad little statue.

try drilling a small hole in the stuck peg,then insert a screw far enough to grip then maybe using pliers the peg might come out.fingers crossed mate as it's not a bad little statue.

Thanks, will have to try that.
It’s working with just the back peg at the moment.

Nice little statue, I actually think the body sculpt is superior to Blitzway’s much larger version.

fingers crossed SAB.with a bit more care and QC this would have been a knockout statue,even though it's a little underscale it fit's bruce's image perfect from his ETD period,the sweat app is better than Blitzway's too.by the way this is sold out,i believe they are doing a second run(no idea how big the 1st edition was)i'm more than happy with this statue,and lets hope china-xh takes more care with the finished items/QC for the next BL release,they shown a screaming sculpt which looks like it fits on this,but no further info,the1/4 bust looks good,but not to keen on 60's Bruce with the horse like teeth.

Back