Disney Parks Loot Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey didnt see a thread like this for several pages and everything else is so scattered so I figured I’d post my latest loot in here. Got this today at Magic Kingdom. Really cool piece, designed to look like wood carving. It really popped out at me and was only $75. Been looking for a nice Lilo and Stitch piece for a while.

C1737CA7-E343-4086-9435-64F7FF80647D.jpg

9403B5E7-CCA1-429C-A95F-3D7DCFE4182F.jpg

Here is my print. The artist was there as I picked it up, and told a story about how he had been working there for 20 years and recently received a bonus for that. Then he showed me a cell phone picture of the Robin Hood character handing him a bag of gold. Was really cool, in part because the character is so rare. You never see him at the parks anymore.

ea83b6e679bd0286baeaf462a9ca5bac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hey didnt see a thread like this for several pages and everything else is so scattered so I figured I’d post my latest loot in here. Got this today at Magic Kingdom. Really cool piece, designed to look like wood carving. It really popped out at me and was only $75. Been looking for a nice Lilo and Stitch piece for a while.

View attachment 386295

View attachment 386296

This is awesome. What's the dimensions on this thing (roughly)?

I'm really impressed with the wood-carving look. I've seen a few other Disney pieces with that effect and they always caused me to take a second look.

This is awesome. What's the dimensions on this thing (roughly)?

I'm really impressed with the wood-carving look. I've seen a few other Disney pieces with that effect and they always caused me to take a second look.

Its about 9” wide, 8” tall, 6” deep approx. Both characters are pretty small compared to the adults in the film- so I’d say to me it feels like 1/6 scale. Its got some bulk and weight to it, its about the size of a football.

Love that there is a thread for this!

I went to Disney World last month and bought the park exclusive Rey and Kylo Lightsabers. Those things are incredible! The blades are removable and they come with display stands. They are similar to the force FX sabers and most of the parts are metal. The parks let you ship them to your house so you don't have to deal with carrying huge lightsabers through the parks and onto the airplane haha.

IMG_2820.jpgIMG_2827.jpg

Love that there is a thread for this!

I went to Disney World last month and bought the park exclusive Rey and Kylo Lightsabers. Those things are incredible! The blades are removable and they come with display stands. The parks let you ship them to your house so you don't have to deal with carrying huge lightsabers through the parks and onto the airplane haha.

View attachment 387738View attachment 387739

Wow those are cool do they sell mens toys there too, you make me sick

yes i am jealous

Its about 9” wide, 8” tall, 6” deep approx. Both characters are pretty small compared to the adults in the film- so I’d say to me it feels like 1/6 scale. Its got some bulk and weight to it, its about the size of a football.

Nice! Thanks for the info. Really impressive.

Nice! Thanks for the info. Really impressive.

Got home and measured, knock an inch off each of the dimensions. Heres another comparison shot-

D7513A31-3235-4010-9A5D-5D4D1C72571A.jpg

Also picked up another twisty snake at Pirates of the Caribbean to go with the one I got last year. Fascinates little kids and scares the bigeebees out of my aunt lol

A41F9313-778C-48C7-A502-215886128D47.jpg

Disneyworld has the Haunted Mansion sign for sale on the gift shop. There’s one that makes noise too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Disneyworld has the Haunted Mansion sign for sale on the gift shop. There’s one that makes noise too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh man wish I could get that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back