1:1 Holochess Pieces by X-Plus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Lam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
01-18-Star-Wars-Chess.jpg

Well, I'm an X-Plus fan due to their brilliant Godzilla vinyls, but it looks like they're branching out into the Star Wars universe! These were shown at the Super Festival in Japan this week. 1:1 recreations of the puppets that were used to film the stop motion holochess scenes. Made out of vinyl, no pricing yet, but word is that preorders will begin this spring.

Freaking Holochess pieces and meanwhile no one has the lightsaber license :lol (eFX doesn't count)

Dammit Lucasfilm licensing department, you had one job.

Impressive. There is so much merch out there, a big fan could recreate just about any movie scene in their home, almost all of them 1:1 if they had the cash!

I don't have any X-Plus but I can definitely see myself picking up a few of these. The three with the most action like others have said.

These are awesome! Hopefully they are reasonably priced.

Time to start researching table construction. I don't think I'll be building anything as intricate as Philip's creation though -- that thing he built is incredible!

Will they really be that much? That’s $1200-1600 for all of them for a pretty niche market.

Yeah they're pricey. I'd be in for 2-3 tops for a little display. Definitely niche but in the 1:1 scale what isn't?

Back