Taurus Studio 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlai

Super Freak
Reaction score
This looks amazing. Sold out with an ES 250. It’s going to look killer with the new SS Thanos and framed print. More details on the Toy Panic site where I ordered one. They also have a waitlist for now.

https://www.toypanic.com/toy.aspx?p=27062

F37D7688-08B6-4F01-B736-F104C73DAB56.jpg

Congrats on getting this piece. This looks simply amazing! I really wish I knew this thing existed prior to today or I would of jumped on a pre-order myself.

I own the Infinity Creative Designs Comic 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet, and it takes the attention away from anything else I have on display. So I can only imagine how awesome this bad boy will look since its much bigger than mine. Great score man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks really, REALLY nice, but not something for me. The Thanos PF was already a stretch for the direction of my collection.

I'm looking forward to in-hand pics. Congrats!

Nope, not for me either.

Statues of characters only for me. No props.

2dea7b112a9fbeec81051ee4fed9f95f.jpg

930 for this with shipping included from Hong Kong was pretty much an instant PO for me.

2dea7b112a9fbeec81051ee4fed9f95f.jpg

930 for this with shipping included from Hong Kong was pretty much an instant PO for me.

That's ridiculously big. :lol (In a cool way.)

I read on the site (if I'm reading properly) that it'll be resin. I'm curious what it will feel like.

That's ridiculously big. :lol (In a cool way.)

I read on the site (if I'm reading properly) that it'll be resin. I'm curious what it will feel like.

Wondering that also. I know the weight is like 45 lbs with bass if I’m not mistaken. It will be shipped in two boxes

Wondering that also. I know the weight is like 45 lbs with bass if I’m not mistaken. It will be shipped in two boxes

****. I'm honestly happy for everyone who got and wanted this.

But seriously, where in the **** would I display this. :lol I have to stick to my collection 'guidelines.' This would be one of those impulse buys that I would probably regret. If only I were a bigger Thanos fan.

Congrats on everyone who bought it. I was going to make a thread on it but i thought i'll wack it in the Thanos thread because i had a feeling it will be sold out in minutes. Hopefully the discussion continues now in this thread. Looking forward to seeing it on a video review.

Congrats on everyone who bought it. I was going to make a thread on it but i thought i'll wack it in the Thanos thread because i had a feeling it will be sold out in minutes. Hopefully the discussion continues now in this thread.

When did everyone hear about this getting announced? This is the first I heard of it today.

When did everyone hear about this getting announced? This is the first I heard of it today.

Two days ago is when I first heard of it. Had it in my cart and it sold out. Fortunately it let me finish the transaction

Two days ago is when I first heard of it. Had it in my cart and it sold out. Fortunately it let me finish the transaction

Lucky if counted the stock in your car that is awesome.

Nice. Man, word of mouth got out quick for them to sell out so quick.

Nice. Man, word of mouth got out quick for them to sell out so quick.

Yeah I wasn’t sure and thankfully I was on the forum when a member posted it being sold out. I quickly opened up my page and completed the sale. Reason I procrastinated was cause I emailed them to find out about the shipping.

Yeah I wasn’t sure and thankfully I was on the forum when a member posted it being sold out. I quickly opened up my page and completed the sale. Reason I procrastinated was cause I emailed them to find out about the shipping.

It has free shipping in big writing on top of their page. I missed it completely. :rotfl

I know the one through TNS with included shipping was $930. I waited and it sold out on me so I started googling and found Toy Panic had it for po. Their price converted to $645 but shipping will be extra.

Back