1/6 Will Hot Toys ever release another 1/6 Catwoman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfleet Captain

Super Freak
Reaction score
After releasing the TDKR Selina Kyle in 2013, HT just stopped releasing any other versions of Catwoman for no apparent reason. There are several versions they can make:

1) 1966 Julie Newmar TV Catwoman
2) 1992 Michelle Pfeiffer Batman Returns Catwoman
3) 2012-2015 Arkham City/Knight game Catwoman

For the sake of this discussion, let’s not talk about the Halle Berry Catwoman!!

Out of these few choices, one would think BR Catwoman would be the most logical. However, HT finally released BR Batman after ages of teasing it and has since let the BR license die. There was never even a prototype. As for 1966, the Romero Joker did not see PO even after the prototype was shown. I don’t think they had a prototype for Catwoman either? So, no luck there. Finally, HT seems to be on a mission for the Arkham games with 3 versions of Batman, AK and a Joker! But still no sign of Catwoman either...

I think the next logic time HT will attempt a Catwoman is if WB/DC makes the Gotham City Sirens movie featuring a Catwoman. But for now, that movie is uncertain...

Is HT just bent on making countless Black Widows and give no love to Catwoman? They both wear black tights, just so you know...

What do you think? Will it ever happen?

Re: Will Hot Toys ever make another 1/6 Catwoman?

Arkham version most likely- I think almost zero chance for the other two...at least for several years

Arkham version most likely- I think almost zero chance for the other two...at least for several years

I like the Arkham Knight version the best out of that group of 3. A very modern yet classic take on the outfit. One of the key accessory missing from the TDKR Version is the lack of a whip, which the AK version has. With Pfeiffer playing Janet Van Dyne in Antman and The Wasp, there is always the odd chance that HT might make a Pfeiffer HS. Not likely, but you never know.

I think we'll get the Arkham version and fingers crossed a Pfeiffer Catwoman most of us want! HT are throwing easy money away if they don't make her.

As soon as Catwoman shows up in a movie, I bet we'll see her.

As soon as Catwoman shows up in a movie, I bet we'll see her.

I don't want to live in a world where Hot Toys makes Anne Hathaway and Eiza González (?) Catwoman dolls before Pfeiffer or even Newmar.

Thank goodness Aquaman is the only DC movie this year. Maybe they'll get to Romero and the rest of their BR line.

I don't want to live in a world where Hot Toys makes Anne Hathaway and Eiza González (?) Catwoman dolls before Pfeiffer or even Newmar.

Thank goodness Aquaman is the only DC movie this year. Maybe they'll get to Romero and the rest of their BR line.

Well you already do....

Best chance is if she shows up in the current DC movies. There's a chance we'll get a '66 or Burton version, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Should they choose to make the AK Catwoman, the beauty is that we don’t have to worry about “dead eyes” or “blank stares” on the HS. HT only has that problem with HS of real life actresses.

I have a feeling it might be an exclusive along with the TV show Joker.
I'll be getting one for sure when it comes out.

Well you already do....

I know.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

I would love to add Catwoman and Penguin from Returns! :pray:

The Arkham universe is super super rich in awesome characters!

I saw Prime 1’s AK Catwoman statue and I fell in love with the design of her suit.
6CA227A4-13CE-433B-A6D3-C556281930A3.jpeg C8536F8F-8A42-4370-BF1B-605FD8758DE3.jpeg 58263CF1-3738-4FCA-AB0F-488F577F7172.jpeg
I have seen people mod the Black Widow suit to become this.
So HT, please make it happen!

the next one from HTs will be from the Gotham Sirens movie. :)

2012 was 6 years ago, hell 2014, when Returns Batman was first revealed has already been 4. No chance for Returns Catwoman.

Too busy with Iron Man redos, Star Wars and Disney licenses. Can't blame them, the DCEU tanked DC.

the next one from HTs will be from the Gotham Sirens movie. :)

It is the most logical choice, but the movie is not green light yet, and it is not scheduled. It is almost like wishing a figure to be made on a movie that hasn’t been announced yet. It is a what-if of a what-if. There are plenty of different existing non-comicbook versions of Catwoman out there, but HT does seem preoccupied with Disney/Marvel/Star Wars...*sigh*

The AK version seems the easiest/laziest, but still nothing...hopefully just not yet?!

As for the Pfeiffer Catwoman, the 1/6 Tweeterhead statue has the best HS thus far:
E0566CEF-B937-46DB-BEBD-DD4C174C8AA0.jpeg 477AE418-398A-4BBA-A5F3-6C339A3E4367.jpeg

After the fiasco with the 1/6 BR Keaton Bruce Wayne HS (Eddie Sakamura?!) I actually don’t have much hopes for a Pfeiffer HS...

I hope that they'll make a Pfeiffer catwoman soon. I have been waiting for that for so long.

So I guess the consensus on this topic is:

A) Most people feel most strongly about releasing the Batman Returns Pfeiffer Catwoman. 1. Returns Batman has already been released and 2. The Pfeiffer Catwoman is iconic. Downside: Returns Batman was released in 2014 after announcing the license in 2012. Doesn’t sound like HT will release more from the BR license.

B) People feel that the Arkham games Catwoman seems most logical at the here and now given the games’ popularity. Other forums seems to believe HT is not done the Arkham licenses yet, but the next one likely to be made could be Nightwing instead of Catwoman...

C) Julie Newar Catwoman has even lower odds than BR Pfeiffer Catwoman...

D) When “Gotham City Sirens” movie is made, you can bet that HT WILL make the next 1/6 Catwoman!!!

LOL

It could be worse - you could be living in a world where Hot Toys produced a Halle Berry Catwoman first.

2c7418d552f086d7e7ab5cf67334f028.jpg

Back