Which of the following Star Wars movies will you *definitely* see in theatres?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will you *definitely* see in theatres?

• Definitely see Kenobi and not see solo or ep 9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
We’ve all had a lot of fun on both sides discussing TLJ, no hate for anyone’s viewpoint here. I’m just curious, from a purely objective standpoint, how many will actually put their money where their mouth is and not see future SW movies in the cinema as they’ve claimed? And who will?

We all know people talk a big talk, all the celebrities moving to Canada if trump won comes to mind, but it’d be interesting to see how this backlash could *actually* effect Disney’s bottom line going forward, outside of just complaining here.

So please vote, and this can be used as a record when the future movies come out to see if it did play out as people said, or if it was just in the heat of the moment. I expect this poll to be kinder to Disney Wars than the others have been, as even if one hates one or two flicks, you could still want to watch the rest in the theatre.

Feel free to say why you chose what you chose as well, should you wish.

As for me, I was erring towards maybe seeing Kenobi, but I’ve decided the time has come to move on from watching Star Wars in cinema.

Edit: I realize I missed the see ep 9 but not the other 2 option, but as all the votes fall between all, none or case by case options I suppose that’s where the answers will come to rest anyway. If that’s your vote feel free to say so below.

I will. I'm out. I'm done.

The only movies I'll ever see in the cinema again would be the restored theatrical original trilogy.

Why not have in the Star Wars/GotG crossover movie scheduled for 2022 in this?

Ah yes, so silly of me, how could I leave that out!

Also I appreciate the responses but please vote! Want to see the most raw unbiased data.

Ah yes, so silly of me, how could I leave that out!

Also I appreciate the responses but please vote! Want to see the most raw unbiased data.

Which means what? What my mouth is shooting off right now? Or what I know will actually happen when these drop? Cause I'm pretty sure theres a wide divide between what I am saying now and whats going to actually happen when these movies ship. :lol

I'll definitely go see Kenobi if Ewan is involved, but I'm in no rush to see the others.

Voted for case-by-case basis.

Which means what? What my mouth is shooting off right now? Or what I know will actually happen when these drop? Cause I'm pretty sure theres a wide divide between what I am saying now and whats going to actually happen when these movies ship. :lol

Haha, whatever you think the truth will be when the time comes. It definitely seems like you would go given what you said so choose accordingly. I promise an elite hit squad is *not* on standby to track you down and kill you without mercy should you end up doing different than what you vote :lol

I voted case by case basis, although I'm positive I won't go see Solo.

There is nothing that could possibly be spoiled for me in this movie so I don't care. I'll watch all the cool spoiler reviews and **** and download it illegally in 1080p or 4K around September.

IX... No idea, need to see the trailers. If it looks like JJ isn't course correcting, I won't care either because I don't care enough about the remaining characters.
It's kinda the same as with Solo, what will there be to spoil really? Rey is going to kill Kylo Ren, or convince him to turn back to the light in a dumb twist. Luke is dead and will only be there as a Force ghost. Snoke is dead.
JJ will have to go out of his way to put anything in this movie that I would consider worthwhile. But I'm not saying he can't do it, gotta see the trailers.

Obi-Wan is too far away, like 2020 at best. We have no idea what it's gonna look like.

So far I haven't seen a single Disney Wars movie in theatres. I watched TFA when it became available for rent. Haven't even bothered with RO or TLJ. Have no plans to see any of these glorified toy ads in theatres and likely never will.

I made no statements one way or another so it's case by case basis for me.

Sometimes it isn't even a matter of how good or bad I think a film looks - it can quite simply boil down to am I able to go see it when all my friends are going to see it - if yes, I'll go see it. If no, I won't (I've never been one to go the cinema by myself).

Justice League was a recent exception where I could have gone but wasn't arsed because I just don't like those films and JL looked like potentially the worst of them.

Last edited:
I’m going to see every theatrically released Star Wars movie until the day I die.

So far I haven't seen a single Disney Wars movie in theatres. I watched TFA when it became available for rent. Haven't even bothered with RO or TLJ. Have no plans to see any of these glorified toy ads in theatres and likely never will.

*says this with Thor Ragnarok avatar and sig

:lol

No disrespect, I’m a marvel whore too:monkey3

With so little in the way of sci fi releases as it is, why wouldn’t I see all of them?

Odds are some will be bad and some will be good....why limit myself?

I didn’t give up on the franchise after AOTC .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back