1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cool, looks great, just statues for me. Real shame I don't collect figures so many more get made.
Photo won't load could someone please post. Thanks

Last edited:
Here you go

1125x682_previewbanner_BobaMythosFigure-v2.jpg

Damn, was just planning to get the hot toys esb fett. But I love this design! I’ll wait to see the full reveal before Deciding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool but expected. Wonder if the next fig will follow suit and be lava Vader. The HT TLJ Luke is a great looking Mythos figure.

SS is usually a miss when it comes to 1/6 figures, however their mythos line, with ObiWan and now Fett actually look pretty good. My biggest issue is them using HT pricing for their figures which are inherently lower quality.

They have my attention until it releases looking all messed up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Least interesting bunch of the Mythos statues and probably easiest figure for them to make. I'll get excited if they make the Mythos Gamorrean Guard in 1/6.

So ss is now turning their previous mythos 1/4 lines into 1/6 figure. Im down for mythos boba + vader

Helmet looks to be resculpted. Looks to be more of a movie accurate shape than the previous Bobas but this is Mythos. Hopefully more pics and not just a tease until SDCC.

SS is usually a miss when it comes to 1/6 figures, however their mythos line, with ObiWan and now Fett actually look pretty good. My biggest issue is them using HT pricing for their figures which are inherently lower quality.
This...

Honestly I could care less about these Mythos figures. I never really like when Sideshow takes creative liberties with figures and would prefer something actually on screen. More cantina aliens or something would be more interesting than this. They just want to put out a bigger name character that they can justify slapping a $250 or more price tag onto.

Exactly! Thats why im done with sideshow products

I wish i had the statue. I don't collect SS figures anymore and only buy HT. Might make an exception for this if it turns out well because 1) I missed the awesome statue and 2) It's Boba Fett

Interesting. Seems like this is the way Sideshow is moving forward with their 1/6 line, which I think is smart--do a more niche selection instead of competing with HT. Although I do wish they would have gone ahead with their McQuarrie 1/6 figures.

I will say that I kinda doubt they re-sculpted Fett's helmet or anything else. I think they're just using their Fett molds and patterns and are just adding the doohickies to make him "Mythos".

Back