Statue Igo Hinted DC statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
On Statue Forum Sonicobra put up a list of wanted D.C. statues
Igo hinted one of these in the work's, two other's on design docket.

Two Face
Man Bat
Grundy
Mr Freeze
Scarcrow
Ra's
B. Manta
Clayface
Metalo
Brainiac

Don't collect comic statues anymore, but a cool Brainiac or Metalo I would have to buy.

Last edited:
If I had to guess then I'd say Two Face, Freeze, and Scarecrow are those three. Maybe swap one of those out with Grundy.

giphy.gif

Where the F is Nightwing and Flash. That’s all I want to know.

And Robin, Green Arrow, and crossing over to the Marvel side, Dr. Strange?

Flash is obviously the biggest and an instant best seller if done right.

Nightwing and Robin are right out of the Batman universe and would pair well with multiple characters they've already made.

Green Arrow has a fairly popular show on the CW (yes, I know it has its detractors but still) and would pair well with Black Canary.

Finally, Dr. Strange has had his own movie and is a big piece of the Avengers.

Shocking that SSC hasn't done any of these yet...biggest disappointment of 12 Days is the fact that NONE of these were announced.

On Statue Forum Sonicobra put up a list of wanted D.C. statues
Igo hinted one of these in the work's, two other's on design docket.

Two Face
Man Bat
Grundy
Mr Freeze
Scarcrow
Ra's
B. Manta
Clayface
Metallo
Brainiac

Don't collect comic statues anymore, but a cool Brainiac or Metallo, I would have to buy.

If related to the Gotham Nightmare line at all then I would guess they are working on Scarecrow. Then I doubt they would do ManBat since Batman in that line has the swap out head that gives a Manbat type statue. My guess is Grundy could be one of the ones on the docket since he's a villain from many different books and fits a horror theme which Sideshow enjoys with CotD and some of their earlier license choices. Not to mention I don't think any other companies are doing him, so they would not have to compete as much with that character from others. I think I'd enjoy a more classic or horror Clayface.

I'm hoping Brainiac is the one in the works and Black Manta and Solomon Grundy are in the concept stage.

New Superman PF has Brainiac head and the two would display nice together.

I'd love to see Brainiac and Metallo, but I don't think we'll see it. I'll remain hopeful though.

I'm willing to bet the three in mind will be Two-Face, Mr. Freeze and Scarecrow.

On SSL Igo stated that if they made a Flash Pf it would go with original and new line. At 53 min.. If someone want post the video a link of the show is on Statue Forum page 7.

Last edited:
On SSL Igo stated that if they made a Flash Pf it would go with original and new line. At 53 min.. Of someone want post the video a link of the show is on Statue Forum page 7.

I'll believe that when I see it. Who knows how sideshowified Flash's costume will be? We already know it won't be a classic Flash.

Back