Tweeterhead - DC Super Powers Collection - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GL_2814

Freakalicious
Reaction score
For those who are interested in the Super Powers Collection by Tweeterhead, here is a compiled list of pre-orders and statues that are currently in development.

Up for Pre-Order
#1 - Harley Quinn
#2 - Bottle City of Kandor
#3 - Mr. Mxyzptlk
#4 - Supergirl with Streaky
#5 - Joker
#6 - Bud and Lou
#7 - Wonder Woman
#8 - Superman
#9 - Martian Manhunter
#10 - Donna Troy
#11 - Catwoman in Purple Dress and Green Cape

Work in Progress - confirmed by Tweeterhead via multiple sources
Batman
Robin
Batgirl
The Wonder Twins, Zan and Jayna with Gleek
Robot Brainiac
Steppenwolf
Shazam
Black Adam
The Flash
Green Lantern
Samurai
Superboy with Krypto
Mr Miracle, Big Barda and Orion
Darkseid, Desaad and Kalibak
Cheetah
Starfire
Raven
The Metal Men
Legion of Super-Heroes (3 members in 2018)
Tyr
Nightwing
Scarecrow
Giganta
Wonder Girl
Adam Strange
Silver Banshee
Granny Goodness
Deathstroke
Green Arrow (2019)
Black Canary (2019)

Potentially three statues from the following list in 2019
Travis Morgan as Warlord
Etrigan
Deadman
Spectre
Phantom Stranger
Doctor Fate
Swamp Thing
Constantine
Hawkman

If I missed any .... please let me know and I will update the list.

Re: DC Comics Super Powers Collection - General Discussion

I would suggest changing the title to "Tweeterhead DC Comics Super Powers Collection - General Discussion".

Here are some I gathered from Tweeterhead comments on FB and StatueForum.

Tyr
Nightwing
Scarecrow
Giganta
Wonder Girl
Adam Strange
Silver Banshee
Granny Goodness

Re: DC Comics Super Powers Collection - General Discussion

This is going to be an amazing collection displayed in a few years if they keep up this pace.

From FB:
"Update:

Hey There, We are running a bit late on our next live feed to you guys, but for good reason. Donna Troy is not yet finished, and when we update you next time I also want to show the "Bullet Blasts" for our Super Powers Wonder Woman and Also a sneak at our new Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette. A real WW live feed! HA!

Thanks for everyone who reached out to ask about it. We will announce the date soon, but it will definitely be within the next two weeks.

It will definitely be worth the wait!!"

I can see myself getting at least 6 of those if they are the quality of the ones I've seen so far! :)

I changed out some shelves and got a double BILLY bookcase to give myself room for this line...needed increased headroom and now I have 18". All in on Superman and Joker, and eyeing the Supergirl while waiting for Batman. I'm probably in for six of them.

Has anybody got out of the 1/4 scale statues in favor for these or smaller scale in general?

I just can't wait for the Perez Deathstroke and the black/grey Batman. Those 2 will be slam dunk orders for me if they look good.

Has anybody got out of the 1/4 scale statues in favor for these or smaller scale in general?

I have to. No real estate for all statues at a larger scale and I couldn't afford ALL larger pieces! I will keep some larger ones but have to resist those more and more often. I like seeing more companies who don't sacrifice detail just because the piece is smaller scale.

Joker delayed another month to March. Hopefully we get a Batman update at the next fb live session.

From FB

Catwoman.jpg

Back