Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_PoisonIvyPF-3-1-636x448.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Poison Ivy PF v2

New Batman Villains PFs? first I was :clap

...then I saw these are revisits instead of something new like a Penguin or Scarecrow or Two Face or Riddler (etc) :slap

Posting the same comment in each of the three threads on purpose.

Pass. The EX OG PF is plenty sexy for me. Don't want or need another.

Still excited to see this ...even tho I already have the variant Ivy PF.

Another Poison Ivy and Harley PF, yet still no Nightwing or Robin. Getting frustrating seeing the same characters remade over and over again.

...then I saw these are revisits instead of something new like a Penguin or Scarecrow or Two Face or Riddler (etc) :slap

Yeah, awesome characters.....that no one asked for.

Oh yeah, almost forgot,,,

Hopefully Ivy will have no pvc or insane leaning issues (wolvie pf).

Oh yeah, almost forgot,,,

Hopefully Ivy will have no pvc or insane leaning issues (wolvie pf).

Imo there's nothing wrong with using a bit of pvc for certain parts. Especially for a character like Poison Ivy, with likely all the thin plants etc.

And wasn't that Wolverine leaning issue blown all out of proportion? From what I understand they used an incomplete/incorrectly set base with the figure on the Sideshow live show.

I agree 100% Phoenix - I just can't help giving ssc sh!% about the whole pvc issue since Swamp Thing.

On smaller parts there sometimes is no choice, but not major parts, thats just,,, well its kinda sh!%.

Wolvie statue should have never been shown until the base was complete and the obvious leaning issue had been solved.
It is very amateur and laughable that ssc did this. - Are companies meant to get more professional and better the longer that they are in business? - Or is it the opposite such as we seem to be seeing from ssc?

Anyways, this is about Ivy and I will be very interested to see the full reveal on this one.

Exactlly, other villain pls

I missed out on the original Ivy but got the Green with Envy (which I do love). I should really be looking at the Harley to go with said Envy and PF Catwoman, but damn I am anxious to see this release!

I missed out on the original Ivy but got the Green with Envy (which I do love). I should really be looking at the Harley to go with said Envy and PF Catwoman, but damn I am anxious to see this release!

Green with envy was great and the paint apps were better than the original, even though the design is better on the original. Hopefully this one will be the best of both worlds with skin coloured as opposed to all green

Green with envy was great and the paint apps were better than the original, even though the design is better on the original. Hopefully this one will be the best of both worlds with skin coloured as opposed to all green

Agreed! I didn't much care for the Stanley Lau version, but if that turns out to be true it's going to be difficult not to pull the trigger on this new Ivy. I'm low on space on my DC Females shelf, but hopefully can squeeze in one more Ivy :lol

CHFL3735.JPG

Back