Premium Format Harley Quinn PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Harley PF

1125x682_previewbanner_HarleyPF-1-740x448.jpg

Very interesting, hope it comes with the jack in the box batman for the non ex

New Batman Villains PFs? first I was :clap

...then I saw these are revisits instead of something new like a Penguin or Scarecrow or Two Face or Riddler (etc) :slap

Posting the same comment in each of the three threads on purpose.

It's good for those interested collectors who didn't get into the game when the first ones were released but also a middle finger to those who have been collecting and are waiting for new statues since both heroes and villains announcements were re-releases. :lol :slap It's one of those head scratching moves to me, although I get why and I think some of the designs look better than the current ones, but still, as a collector I would've preferred them to make Robin or Nightwing or Riddler or Penguin or Two-Face or Mr. Freeze or Scarecrow or Martian Manhunter or Flash.... even though I don't collect the line but I feel for those who do.

We can blame the movies for that hahaha... The popular ones get remake fast

I thought the first one was amazing! Don't get the hate for it. If this looks amazing I'll get it too, I can never have too many quality Harley's.

I thought the first one was amazing! Don't get the hate for it. If this looks amazing I'll get it too, I can never have too many quality Harley's.

The only hate I saw was the fact it wasn't fully sculpted and looked like she was wearing pyjamas or a onesie (not my opinion). She was my first PF and I'll never forget the day I unboxed her and thought wow this is so impressive! I don't need a new harley as personally I think some of the older pieces could do with a remake like joker and batman (actually the whole trinity) but Harley still stands up to the test of time. It was obvious they were going to remake her though as she is one of most popular characters and the old version is long sold out.

She looks good from behind too as you can see in my avatar!

I'm interested in how this will turn out as I love quarter scale

First of is still one of my favourites, despite the bow legged stance (my only real criticism with it), but I'll be interested to see what they go with for the do over. But as I said in the Joker thread, I'm a sucker for Joker and Harley related pieces. But at today's prices they need to be something special for me to bite. We'll see.

One of the problems with the first Superman PF was the somewhat saggy granny underwear... If it would of been fully sculpted it would of been perfect except for the leaning issues..

The only hate I saw was the fact it wasn't fully sculpted and looked like she was wearing pyjamas or a onesie (not my opinion). She was my first PF and I'll never forget the day I unboxed her and thought wow this is so impressive! I don't need a new harley as personally I think some of the older pieces could do with a remake like joker and batman (actually the whole trinity) but Harley still stands up to the test of time. It was obvious they were going to remake her though as she is one of most popular characters and the old version is long sold out.

She looks good from behind too as you can see in my avatar!

I'm interested in how this will turn out as I love quarter scale

I love some of the Custom work that has been done with it. I didn't pick it up, as I really wanted the EX, but IF I could have one then it would be this version:

:blissy

Back