Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Joker PF in the works

1125x682_previewbanner_TheJokerPF-smokedark-1-1-740x448.jpg

I didn’t think all the trinity were coming yesterday, but was fully expecting a second Joker and Harley Quinn. All I can say is I hope the Tweeterhead line is successful so someone continues to make different characters.

Why can't we get DC characters we've never had before? They keep churning out the same characters every year.

New Batman Villains PFs? first I was :clap

...then I saw these are revisits instead of something new like a Penguin or Scarecrow or Two Face or Riddler (etc) :slap

Posting the same comment in each of the three threads on purpose.

New Batman Villains PFs? first I was :clap

...then I saw these are revisits instead of something new like a Penguin or Scarecrow or Two Face or Riddler (etc) :slap

Posting the same comment in each of the three threads on purpose.

Agreed. How the hell does the Star Wars PF line get something like Captain Phasma with only an edition size of 500, but we can't get a god damn Scarecrow, Nightwing, or even a ****ing Robin?

Wow, these revisits are just painful now. All those cool unreleased DC PFs just begging to be made. Pass.

Last edited:
I'm excited personally.
I wasn't collecting when the originals released and so far have really liked their modernization of the characters.

I don't know where they're going with these at all

I'm afraid of where they are going with all these. I need just 2 more classic JL PFs to complete the Big 7. Give me a classic Flash and Martian Manhunter already! This is exactly what I was afraid of as soon as I saw the Deathstroke PF deviate from his classic costume. I'm like...what the shyte is this? All the other DC PFs are in classic duds. What are they doing? OK, so they futzed up Slade. I'm thinking maybe it's a one off and they'll start releasing classic PFs again. But no, now all we are seeing is these revisits with sideshowified costumes in both their Marvel and DC licenses. WTF is going on? Leave the made up costumes to XM. I want the classics.

I'm afraid of where they are going with all these. I need just 2 more classic JL PFs to complete the Big 7. Give me a classic Flash and Martian Manhunter already! This is exactly what I was afraid of as soon as I saw the Deathstroke PF deviate from his classic costume. I'm like...what the shyte is this? All the other DC PFs are in classic duds. What are they doing? OK, so they futzed up Slade. I'm thinking maybe it's a one off and they'll start releasing classic PFs again. But no, now all we are seeing is these revisits with sideshowified costumes in both their Marvel and DC licenses. WTF is going on?

I don't know...they had a Flash sculpt finished, but monkey'd around so long on it that they started over...and we're still waiting on that

I haven't seen one of these redo's that I like yet. Sometimes less is more and somethings need not to be rehashed

I'm the opposite, I really like the new Superman. I think bother wonder woman pieces look great but the new one will look much better side by side with new supes

Back