Statue Tweeterhead: Martian Manhunter - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Exclusive available through Tweeterhead
CLICK HERE TO ORDER EXCLUSIVE

Regular available through Sideshow
CLICK HERE TO ORDER REGULAR EDITION

MM4.jpg

MM2.jpg

MM3-1.jpg

MM5.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait. Who knows if Sideshow will ever make a pf.

Meh, I don't really care if SS makes a PF MM. I'm going to get my 7 JL from Tweeterhead so it's cheaper, takes up less space, has a good design aesthetic, actually looks like the protos, and will actually get made (in a decent amount of time as well).

I'll just get the new trinity PF's from SSC. They all look great.

Sweet Christmas that looks amazing! Damn perfect if you ask me. MM's portrait has a distinct Kevin Maguire vibe to it. His art on JL in the late 80's was fantastic and his MM looked great. Tweeter is just KILLING it with this line.

On Tweeterhead FB:

Looks great!

View attachment 386756

Can't wait!

This line is rocking! MM looks perfect.

Can't wait. Who knows if Sideshow will ever make a pf.

Meh, I don't really care if SS makes a PF MM. I'm going to get my 7 JL from Tweeterhead so it's cheaper, takes up less space, has a good design aesthetic, actually looks like the protos, and will actually get made (in a decent amount of time as well).

I'll just get the new trinity PF's from SSC. They all look great.

Sweet Christmas that looks amazing! Damn perfect if you ask me. MM's portrait has a distinct Kevin Maguire vibe to it. His art on JL in the late 80's was fantastic and his MM looked great. Tweeter is just KILLING it with this line.

Wait until you see the exclusive martian head!

Back