Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pre-Order the Exclusive:
CLICK HERE

Pre-Order the Collector's (Regular) Edition:
CLICK HERE

dc-comics-batman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300542-04.jpg

dc-comics-batman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300542-10.jpg

dc-comics-batman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3005421-01.jpg

Last edited:
Never liked any of SS previous batman statues but this looks promising. You guys know what these are based on? New 52? Rebirth? Something all different. In any case this may be the piece to MY personal fav trinity Spiderman PF, new Wolverine PF and this[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never liked any of SS previous batman statues but this looks promising. You guys know what these are based on? New 52? Rebirth? Something all different. In any case this may be the piece to MY personal fav trinity Spiderman PF, new Wolverine PF and this[emoji16]

I'm guessing Rebirth since that's what Superman is. I couldn't tell on the other two though.

It doesn't appear to be a Rebirth Batman, as I don't see a gold outline on the bat symbol.

Batman-Rebirth-banner-e1459450194577.jpg

I'm guessing Rebirth since that's what Superman is. I couldn't tell on the other two though.

Thats just it. The superman looks like rebirth. Batman rebirth has a gold line around the bat sign. Oh well gotta wait

The initial tease is promising, I may swap out my classic gray PF for this one.

Not much to go by ...but I like the sculpt I see thus far.

Fully sculpted rather than pajamas, so already that's a plus. Can't wait to see the full reveal.

Sculpt looks like it could be from Bel, but not quite sure.

Is it also safe to say that this will be in scale with the new Supes and new WW?

Crossing fingers ....

Looks like he has scratch marks on his chest.... wouldn't surprise me if they do another version of Catwoman to go with him. (at the rate their going with all the re-hashes....)

Looks like he has scratch marks on his chest.... wouldn't surprise me if they do another version of Catwoman to go with him. (at the rate their going with all the re-hashes....)

I see two sets of claw marks... hmmm...

Maybe he'll have a few points of battle damage?

Back