Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
EXCLUSIVE WONDER WOMAN

1125x1122_previewbanner_WWPF-1.jpg

Last edited:
This looks really good. Waiting to see a full reveal but I'm digging what I'm seeing so far. Her eyes have a Lynda Carter vibe.

WTH?! the first JLA line isn't even done yet!!! :gah:

This looks fantastic. Talk about putting the nail in the coffin of the bvs one shipping in a couple weeks

And please don't tell me that her shield/sword is going to be the exclusive switchout.

Hmm, now I have to choose between this and the classic I've got on preorder.

This looks really good. Waiting to see a full reveal but I'm digging what I'm seeing so far. Her eyes have a Lynda Carter vibe.

I saw a Lynda Carter resemblance as well. I don't collect anything but Star Wars for the most part, but this is tempting...if the Production head sculpt holds up.

This is really tempting but OH MY GOD...another set of WW, Superman, and ANOTHER FREAKIN BATMAN:rotfl At this point, sideshow should just do these 3, wolverine, and captain america only. Just forget about any other character:lol

...oh and Spiderman...

This is really tempting but OH MY GOD...another set of WW, Superman, and ANOTHER FREAKIN BATMAN:rotfl At this point, sideshow should just do these 3, wolverine, and captain america only. Just forget about any other character[emoji38]

...oh and Spiderman...
I understand the hardcore fans wanting more variety but hey if they sell.....they sell. I get the "How do they know they won't sell if they won't make them" question but straying from the "main" characters is always going to be the exception for them. For every 5 Superman's, there will be 1 Green Lantern. Maybe lol.

I understand the hardcore fans wanting more variety but hey if they sell.....they sell. I get the "How do they know they won't sell if they won't make them" question but straying from the "main" characters is always going to be the exception for them. For every 5 Superman's, there will be 1 Green Lantern. Maybe lol.

We already have 2 comic based GL PFs. :lol No Flash, no Martian Manhunter, and no Green Arrow!:gah:

I saw a Lynda Carter resemblance as well. I don't collect anything but Star Wars for the most part, but this is tempting...if the Production head sculpt holds up.

I have the 1st PF. It looks every bit the Amazon Warrior. She has a very hard and fit body. This WW has much softer edges to her. More like a playboy bunny than Warrior princess IMO. That's not a knock against the new WW PF. Lynda was my first ever female crush and she had a fit but model looking body. I totally see her as the inspiration for this PF and think it looks gorgeous. That said, there's still something sexy and intimidating about the 1st PF that I absolutely love. She looks both beautiful and dangerous. The paint apps on the new PF look way better though. That's of course assuming that the production pieces look the same as the proto. We know that's not always the case with sideshow. :lol

I have the 1st PF. It looks every bit the Amazon Warrior. She has a very hard and fit body. This WW has much softer edges to her. More like a playboy bunny than Warrior princess IMO. That's not a knock against the new WW PF. Lynda was my first ever female crush and she had a fit but model looking body. I totally see her as the inspiration for this PF and think it looks gorgeous. That said, there's still something sexy and intimidating about the 1st PF that I absolutely love. She looks both beautiful and dangerous. The paint apps on the new PF look way better though. That's of course assuming that the production pieces look the same as the proto. We know that's not always the case with sideshow. [emoji38]
I'm with you here. I had the classic pre-ordered but I cancelled because I want to see this full sculpt. She's definitely the "warrior" in the first one but I like the pose better here, and the paint job is looking better too. Choices....

Back