New Sideshow Elektra Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_ElektraPF.jpg

I don't think anyone company has nailed Elektra. I have the three comiquettes and the old PF, but am definitely interested in seeing what SS comes up with. That said, what is up with all these character revisits?

Curious to see what SSC will come up with.

Hopefully, they stay close to the classic costume as possible ...and give a great sculpt and pose.

Curious to see what SSC will come up with.

Hopefully, they stay close to the classic costume as possible ...and give a great sculpt and pose.

I wouldn't count on a classic costume. Not given their recent trend to just make shyte up in the costume department.

That would be unfortunate. At least they should keep close to the classic outfit if they have the need to customize their suits. Oh well ...we shall see.

I literally jumped with horror the first time I saw sideshows original Electra. That statue haunts my dreams even today lol.

I'm definitely one of the few that actually liked the original PF (minus the face.) The Ex - Resurrected/white costume - was definitely my fave of the two looks. The face was a huge let down, BUT I liked the pose (but could have used a some tweaks) and the base a lot.

I'm really excited for this new piece though. Like DD, I'm hoping it delivers. I would love to see them companion one another well, but still able to stand alone.

Fingers crossed. Lots of potential here.

We need a proper Frank Miller Elektra! I'm really hoping this one delivers...

a blind sculptor should be able to out do the XM version LOL!!

LOL same. It is hideous. And the horrendous doll hair. Yikes.

They both needed some much improvement in the face sculpts. Nothing against those artists for the record, but I think as a whole, we can all agree on that. I really wanted to like them more than I did.

Yup, Elektra is one of my favorite female heroes as well. I have the XM Elektra ...and totally love it.

Will be looking forward to this one too. If gorgeous, I’ll be all in.

the xm was a disappointment for me. I overpaid. Oh well, hope we get a cool action pose for the new pf...

Back