New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1514908094662.jpg

I sincerely hope this is a comic style version.

Cant wait to see more

The 12 days of Marvel

Yep, 7 (!) items in the first 9 days!! Wow! The problem is the selection of characters (all repeats for the most part except for Miles Morales). Wish they would tackle some new characters (including Dr. Strange!).

Pass. Love me some DD but I don't have room for him in my 1/4 collection so this and Elektra won't make the cut. For all of you that didn't like the first DD PF (I'm one of them), hopefully this PF looks better.

No kidding. I hope this new DD version will be much better than the previous DD released by SSC.

I love my XM DD, but I'm still curious to see what SSC comes up with.

No kidding. I hope this new DD version will be much better than the previous DD released by SSC.

I love my XM DD, but I'm still curious to see what SSC comes up with.

If I was looking forward to picking this up, I'd be very afraid of what the costume will look like given what I've seen from recent Marvel PFs (and Deathstroker).

If I was looking forward to picking this up, I'd be very afraid of what the costume will look like given what I've seen from recent Marvel PFs (and Deathstroker).

I am afraid.

Wonder when we will see more

Yea, I hear ya. I'm worried too. I'm hoping if SSC does customize his costume, that they at least stay close to the classic outfit. Just have to wait and see, I guess.

...And Danel Bel just announced that he sculpted this DD PF on his Facebook page (first posted by NorthernLadMSP).

...And Danel Bel just announced that he sculpted this DD PF on his Facebook page (first posted by NorthernLadMSP).

If that's the case, we could then easily have something similar to what Daniel did to Cap's costume. I wonder if this DD will come with a dog collar like the new Cap PF?

This new Dare Devil will probably be pose together with the Elektra statue.

I have no issue with the last one but it'll be interesting to see what they'll do for this one.

Hopefully not similar to the show on Netflix which I like overall, just not a fan of the suit.

Back