• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan2.0

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for Hot Toys Star Wars A New Hope MMS267 Stormtrooper singles or the MMS268 Stormtrooper 2 pack set. If you have anything for sale and you are within the U.S. I would be interested. Send me a PM with your asking price. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Hot Toys STORMTROOPERS!

Have the Exclusive 2 pack. Never displayed. Make me an offer. Thinking about selling, I am not in need of selling btw.

Hes only offering $450 shipped including PayPal fees. Just an FYI.
You said to make an offer, which I did. You wrote back saying that you paid more than that at retail. How was I supposed to know that? I don't know how much they were selling for at retail. I wasn't collecting Hot Toys back then.

Ebay has the sets for $500 or less but after the sellers pay their 10% in Ebay fees and 4% in mandatory PayPal fees...that means they are making less than $450 per set. So yes, that is what I am offering for a set. I am offering what I feel is fair market value.

Besides that, two weeks ago I bought a factory sealed regular edition MMS268 Stormtrooper set for $390 shipped (PayPal fees included) from Malaysia. Yes, Malaysia to the U.S. for $390 shipped total and they were brand spanking new...authentic and never been touched by human hands...yet $450 shipped for a set within the U.S. in unfair? Get out of here.

If you didn't like my price, a simple no thank you would have sufficed. But to come back here and post like my offer wasn't fair was uncalled for. I've never understood the mentality of "it's okay to belittle people online...because it's online". That seems pretty counterintuitive to me because the person you are pissing off today could've been the person who helped you find that something you were looking for tomorrow. Not a smart thing to do in my opinion but hey, to each their own.

Last edited:

Are you still looking for Hot Toys Star Wars? I have the Jedha orange pauldron Stormtrooper available if you want?

It's this one.

star-wars-rogue-one-stormtrooper-jedha-patrol-tk-14057-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902873-07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back