1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Vice Admiral Holdo - SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Come on, you know you want it...

tumblr_oqgwgirZhQ1unpjoxo1_r3_500.jpg

laura-dern-jurassic-parkjpg.jpeg

I would actually seriously consider pulling the trigger if they can nail the likeness.

I don’t think there is anything more from TLJ coming though.

Yep, and I'd take one of her from Jurassic Park as well. <3

If she comes in a 2 pack with ROTJ Ackbar and a handwritten apology from Kathleen Kennedy I'm in!

Come on, you know you want it...

tumblr_oqgwgirZhQ1unpjoxo1_r3_500.jpg

laura-dern-jurassic-parkjpg.jpeg

Actually...I do...this figure would have great shelf presence and has a unique look...sure they won't make it but definitely wish they would...great suggestion!

If she comes in a 2 pack with ROTJ Ackbar and a handwritten apology from Kathleen Kennedy I'm in!

HAHAHAHAHA that made my morning thank you. I would also like to add a bottle of purple dye hair color to the gift package

I liked TLJ overall but didn't care for the look of her character. It seemed a little too "Hunger Games" for me and while I like the actress and the character itself, the look just didn't resonate with me...

I liked TLJ overall but didn't care for the look of her character. It seemed a little too "Hunger Games" for me and while I like the actress and the character itself, the look just didn't resonate with me...

I don't think she would look out of place in some fancy place on Coruscant. That's the vibe I was getting at times, her design, and the design of Canto Bight, are heavily based on the prequels in my opinion.

Wait a minute! She's Dr. Ellie?? Holy ****! I have no idea!!!

While I liked her, kinda wish they gave her stuff to Akbar. His death was such a nonevent, that it kinda pissed me off - and I liked the movie! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back