1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, who'd be up for one? And what are the chances we'll get it?

Luke in his "idealized" Jedi Master persona would be my favorite figure from the film.

tumblr_p1w7g4VJvA1rc9zmno2_500.gif

One good thing about this new concept of Force projection is that the figure wouldn't be translucent like a Force ghost...

STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-6-INCH-OBI-WAN-KENOBI-Force-Ghost-FIGURE.jpg
91uxT1WtYFL._SL1500_.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

So, who'd be up for one? And what are the chances we'll get it?

Luke in his "idealized" Jedi Master persona would be my favorite figure from the film.

tumblr_p1w7g4VJvA1rc9zmno2_500.gif

One good thing about this new concept of Force projection is that the figure wouldn't be translucent like a Force ghost...

STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-6-INCH-OBI-WAN-KENOBI-Force-Ghost-FIGURE.jpg
91uxT1WtYFL._SL1500_.jpg

100% chance it will be made. It is probably the most popular figure on sideshow freaks, even some people who don't like the movie like the design. Of it comes with 4 tittie walrus monster it's an instant purchase for me.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

I'd get it. I'm not a huge fan of the offerings out there for Luke, but I really like the polished look he had for this scene.

I'd be 100% for that. Say what you want about TLJ, but I was shocked by how physically good Hamill looked in that movie, especially in this "not quite as old", brown beard version.

It's exactly what I always imagined Jedi Master Skywalker would look like decades after ROTJ and I think this figure could work well for some people not as a TLJ figure, but as an EU representation of Luke in his later glory years.

I’m down for this Chuck Norris Master Jedi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly wasn't as crazy about this look, but given how incredibly damn cool that sequence was I'll probably be tempted to get it anyway.

I would 100% be down for this. I’d be thrilled if they even used the headsculpt for a flashback version too.

I can't seer HT doing this... 3 luke skywalker is too much.

I can't seer HT doing this... 3 luke skywalker is too much.

Hmmm, Hot Toys has already done (or doing) more than 3 Lukes. 1. The Bespin one they made in partnership with Sideshow, 2. ANH, 3. ANH Trooper, 4.Jedi Luke (in production), 5. Endor Luke (in production), 6. FA Luke, and 7. Island LJ Luke.

I imagine HT will likely do every variation on the character they can. If they are making 2 versions from ROTJ, there is no reason they won't make 2 from the Last Jedi, especially because Luke looks far more different in his two versions in LJ than he does in the two versions from ROTJ.

The "Force Projected" idealized Luke does interest me as possibly the version of "old Luke" I would want; but I am still tempted by the LJ one they have out now too. We'll see. Not sure if both were available right now which I would want more, but I am leaning toward thinking it would be a "Force Projected" one. I'm hoping they make one.

Hmmm, Hot Toys has already done (or doing) more than 3 Lukes. 1. The Bespin one they made in partnership with Sideshow, 2. ANH, 3. ANH Trooper, 4.Jedi Luke (in production), 5. Endor Luke (in production), 6. FA Luke, and 7. Island LJ Luke.

I imagine HT will likely do every variation on the character they can. If they are making 2 versions from ROTJ, there is no reason they won't make 2 from the Last Jedi, especially because Luke looks far more different in his two versions in LJ than he does in the two versions from ROTJ.

The "Force Projected" idealized Luke does interest me as possibly the version of "old Luke" I would want; but I am still tempted by the LJ one they have out now too. We'll see. Not sure if both were available right now which I would want more, but I am leaning toward thinking it would be a "Force Projected" one. I'm hoping they make one.

But Luke is not the star of the trilogy anymore, so 3 different Lukes would be too much for the same movie...

And don't get me wrong, I love Luke, it's the last jedi for 40 years, he's my hero and I would love to see the figure...

But Luke is not the star of the trilogy anymore, so 3 different Lukes would be too much for the same movie...

Umm... I'm not sure how you are counting "3". The one being suggested here would only be the second from Last Jedi. I of course am not counting that there is both a regular and deluxe version of the same figure. Nor am I counting the Luke Figure from Force Awakens even though he wears the same outfit for like a minute in LJ as it rehashes the final scene from Force Awakens and only expands that scene briefly.

So there is really only 1 Luke figure we know of that they are making so far from Last Jedi, and even though Luke is no longer the "star" of the movie he is beloved Star Wars character in general and the version being suggested here is one that represents the very climax of the movie. It's a big moment of the story. I am not sure why you think Luke in this scene isn't relevant enough to warrant a figure? or why making this Luke figure would mean there would be "too many Lukes"?

I'd consider getting it for sure.

Already getting the TLJ Luke deluxe figure but I'd definitely buy this version as well if it was made. Loved that part of the film. :)
Plus you can never have too many Luke figures! :rock

I'd be 100% for that. Say what you want about TLJ, but I was shocked by how physically good Hamill looked in that movie, especially in this "not quite as old", brown beard version.

It's exactly what I always imagined Jedi Master Skywalker would look like decades after ROTJ and I think this figure could work well for some people not as a TLJ figure, but as an EU representation of Luke in his later glory years.

Pretty much this for me. I didn't buy anything from TFA; and since I didn't like TLJ that much I wasn't gonna get anything. But now considering they have an idealized Leia out there, and an already good looking Han from TFA; if they make the force projection Luke I will buy all 3 and have an EU shelf of them. And that'll be it or me post-ROTJ.

If Hot Toys thinks it will sell, they'll do it.......eventually. Particularly if this is truly Luke's last stand.

I expect this version could potentially appeal to folks who were not thrilled with what we got out of Luke in TLJ as well as great fans of the movie. Seems like a pretty good pitch that could be made to the HT development team.

Force projection Luke will come with a badass picture of Luke on the front of the box, but when you open it up there won't be anything inside...

Back