What Figures are you most looking forward to in 2018?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marine Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has to be QMX's Wrath of Khan figures for me. Always been a fan of the Maroon uniforms, so much so, i made one last year. BW's Ecto-1, although i suspect it probably won't happen this year. Have some HT Star Wars OT figures on pre-order, but i'm not super excited about those. Not fussed about any of the Infinity Wars stuff.

My Batwoman PF from Sideshow is pretty high on my list and so is the new Red Sonja PF. The new Red Sonja should look amazing next to Harbottle's Sonja. Can't wait to see them together. I just need a bad a*s Conan now. I am also pretty excited about the Blade Runner 2049 and Alien's replica weapons from Hollywood Collectibles Group. Just wish Triforce would have released more Mass Effect replica's for Mass Effect Andromeda. All in all, there are a lot of great pieces to look forward too in 2018. I am really looking forward to the new Court of the Dead versions for Kier, Gallevarbe, & Shard. Plus you have Campbell's Fariytale Fantasy line and they are really going all in on that one. Already 3 pieces in the works. Will definitely be buying all of those. Just a shame he stopped producing new art prints for that series. Again, lots of exciting things to look forward too this year!!!

The HT 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman and Dark Knight Joker figures.

Mine are mostly Hot Toys Star wars figures - ROTJ Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Hoth Leia, the Darth Vader/Tarkin set and HT Yondu.

Really looking forward to getting all of these! :) :yess:

- HT Anakin

Not announced yet:

- HT IW Thanos
- HT C-3PO
- HT Emperor
- HT IW Spider-Man

Hopefully:

- Catwoman Returns
- Penguin Returns
- More Arkham stuff

Infinity War, Black Panther, Cable, Han Solo movie figures, Matrix, Star Ace Vincent Vega, Diamond Select Pulp Fiction figures wave 2 and X-Files classics figures, plus unknown figures from old films. Hoping someone does Blade Runner old and new.

Hot Toys Doc & Marty. Jedi Luke, Hoth Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin. Then I'm good.

- Blitzway Hannibal Lecter
- Hot Toys TLJ Kylo Ren
- Hot Toys Hoth Leia
- Hot Toys Tarkin
- Hot Toys Jedi Luke
- Hot Toys 1/4 Scale Joker

Was this a sarcastic quip...? If not hate to break it to you but those are not coming out in 2018 and probably not coming out...ever...

Yeah, I know like HT will ever give us those figures :mad:

Well...I'm a hot toys fiend so even what I don't preorder or buy, I love to see what's announced. I go to their facebook page every couple nights. I'm in various stages of paying for a few figures but the things I'm most hyped about are probably all the Infinity Wars figures that are going to be announced, the Matrix figures, and any surprises that may come our way. I can also see myself getting pretty hyped about QMX Trek figures if we had some more confirmed releases coming out. soon.

HT DX15 Jack Sparrow

HT Hela

Maybe some of the Marvel Legends and HT Infinity War offerings... depending on what characters are made in each line.

Only some of the IW characters will need new sculpts. HT will definitely offer only newly painted versions of Strange, Star-Lord, Rhodey and Tony Stark. Bucky, Cap, Widow, Falcon will get new sculpts, but there will be a lot of reuse here. Sad, since the last 10 years of HT business has been leading to this line. I can see them ditching all non-Marvel plans already and focusing on mainly IW for the year.

Can't wait to see the HT IW Cap for a bearded badass Chris Evans. I hope they don't reuse CW Bucky's sculpt here though, like they did with Road-Worn Thor. He clearly has a bigger beard, but they reused the AoU sculpt.

Back