POST Your Top 10 toys of 2017 year end list show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well 2017 is just about over and I've compiled a list of my top 10 toys, not all are 1:6 scale but at least half of them are, hope you guys enjoy and feel free to chime in on your favorites from 2017

Last edited:
Re: Top 10 toys of 2017 year end list show

38515733365_7d39941b20_b.jpg

Thanks for this, I'd never heard of 'geyper man'. Best toy for me has to be the Playmobil Ecto 1, I hope some company does 33/4" Ghostbusters figures eventually so I can use them with it.

Thanks for this, I'd never heard of 'geyper man'. Best toy for me has to be the Playmobil Ecto 1, I hope some company does 33/4" Ghostbusters figures eventually so I can use them with it.

Yeah its GI Joe from Spain I believe, There is also another line that came out from Mexico called Falcon, they are using the 70s muscle body GI Joes to make new figures, very fun and cool stuff. Maybe funko will make them, seems right up there alley with those retro 3 3/4" figures.

I've been hoping to see some top 10 lists show up! Thanks!

Mezco One:12 Punisher was also at the top of my list. I have all three versions and love them all.

Most of my list is Mezco One:12.

Diamond Select Toys Marvel Select: Spider-Man Homecoming Movie Action Figure also made my list.
As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best Spideys ever produced.

Marvel Select 14.5" Hulk also made my list.

I've been hoping to see some top 10 lists show up! Thanks!

Mezco One:12 Punisher was also at the top of my list. I have all three versions and love them all.

Most of my list is Mezco One:12.

Diamond Select Toys Marvel Select: Spider-Man Homecoming Movie Action Figure also made my list.
As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best Spideys ever produced.

Marvel Select 14.5" Hulk also made my list.

Glad you liked it, had I bought more this year and got the Marvel select Spidey he would have ended up on the list too, but I kept it light this year and I'm not upset about it, bought things I liked and didn't go overboard so it worked out well, that punisher changed the game in 1:12 scale, bringing high-end sixth scale to half the size and price.

Skull great list man been too long since we talked. Love the sixth scale mondo turtle and classic Joes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I loved your video. I always do!

And it's refreshing to see that most are really toys and not high end collectibles.

Of course, my love for Gi Joe would have placed Geyperman in number one position, but I'm a little biased here. I haven't made a list but for me, clearly, my favorite of the year is the Falcon Explorador.

Just to shed a little light on what you said, Geyperman is indeed Spanish. A fan of the brand has bought the original factory and molds and resurrected Geyperman.

With the help of That guy, a French fan (Captain Cosmos) has resurrected the French Joe under the name Aventure Joe.

Of course, almost everyone knows that when he crossed the pond, Gi Joe became Action Man. What a lot of people ignore is that when it crossed the Channel, he became Action Joe in France, Action Team in Germany, remained known as Gi Joe in Italy and of course, Geyperman in Spain. Each country had specific lines and characters. You can tell if it's a French, German, Italian or Australian Joe thanks to one little detail though: the feet are different!

POST Your Top 10 toys of 2017 year end list show
Neca Michelangelo and that is all.
nothing else from 2017 caught my attention.

I loved your video. I always do!

And it's refreshing to see that most are really toys and not high end collectibles.

Of course, my love for Gi Joe would have placed Geyperman in number one position, but I'm a little biased here. I haven't made a list but for me, clearly, my favorite of the year is the Falcon Explorador.

Just to shed a little light on what you said, Geyperman is indeed Spanish. A fan of the brand has bought the original factory and molds and resurrected Geyperman.

With the help of That guy, a French fan (Captain Cosmos) has resurrected the French Joe under the name Aventure Joe.

Of course, almost everyone knows that when he crossed the pond, Gi Joe became Action Man. What a lot of people ignore is that when it crossed the Channel, he became Action Joe in France, Action Team in Germany, remained known as Gi Joe in Italy and of course, Geyperman in Spain. Each country had specific lines and characters. You can tell if it's a French, German, Italian or Australian Joe thanks to one little detail though: the feet are different!

Thanks very much for that, I spent more on geyperman than any other of those figure lines tbh, Cotswold just got another batch in BTW, I have a pretty good knowledge base on GI Joe but my international info is a little less informed so thanks for your input:hi5:

I do have the Falcon supercopter guy but never opened it hence why I didn't put it on the list, had I opened it would have likely been on there.

Neca Michelangelo and that is all.
nothing else from 2017 caught my attention.

Those are great figures, I got the Donatello myself, amazing sculpt paint and pretty good articulation too, most people went nuts on them, however I don't care for the 1/4 scale size of them, I find them to be space hogs and don't enjoy posing them, if they come out with a smaller scale I may pick up all four bros, for me the mondo turtles hit the spot, as a fan of the original comics those figures are badass, not the greatest in articulation but still good enough for display.

Thanks very much for that, I spent more on geyperman than any other of those figure lines tbh, Cotswold just got another batch in BTW, I have a pretty good knowledge base on GI Joe but my international info is a little less informed so thanks for your input:hi5:

I do have the Falcon supercopter guy but never opened it hence why I didn't put it on the list, had I opened it would have likely been on there.

Well, I discovered Gi Joe and the others quite late. Got my first Action Joe back in 75 for Christmas but had no idea Gi Joe existed. For me, GI Joe was those tiny figures. When I decided to collect the toys of my childhood, I discovered, little by little, that it was a very large line worldwide. I'm trying to have at least one from every country though I have a pretty complete French and American collection. The South American figures are the most difficult to come by and I've had the opportunity more than once to get a Combat Joe, the Japanese line, but the very anime heads have always been a turn off so far.

Well, I discovered Gi Joe and the others quite late. Got my first Action Joe back in 75 for Christmas but had no idea Gi Joe existed. For me, GI Joe was those tiny figures. When I decided to collect the toys of my childhood, I discovered, little by little, that it was a very large line worldwide. I'm trying to have at least one from every country though I have a pretty complete French and American collection. The South American figures are the most difficult to come by and I've had the opportunity more than once to get a Combat Joe, the Japanese line, but the very anime heads have always been a turn off so far.

That's a cool idea, having one from every line, so far its mainly GI joe for me, I got some Geyperman and the one Falcon figure so far, I got a Vintage 76 Land Commander Eagle eye this past year, fully restored it, very cool figure. I wouldn't mine a combat Joe from Japan, it does look very anime for sure I agree but its not to bothersome for me, I found them hard to find but I haven't looked for a while.

Great review. I have both the icon and ht hulk so the comparison was perfect
That wolverine looks great too, especially the face
Love the hulk vs wolvie shot, always been a fan, once owned hulk 181
I've got my ht hulk vs the ss wolvie on display, had to have that combo

Great review. I have both the icon and ht hulk so the comparison was perfect
That wolverine looks great too, especially the face
Love the hulk vs wolvie shot, always been a fan, once owned hulk 181
I've got my ht hulk vs the ss wolvie on display, had to have that combo

Glad it worked for ya, yeah the 12" Legends line is pretty fun to collect and not to bad on the wallet ether, not currently collecting Hot Toys these days so these fit the bill nicely. As for the Hulk vs Wolverine its a classic, that's how I display those 2 currently myself:)

Back