Star Ace Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Lucius Malfoy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure how we missed this one. He’s up at BBTS at least. Star Aces’ last gasp at the 1/6 potter line? Not sure about this one either from the pics...

C99C2704CB9A4AB8B001.jpeg

992A72AADE52451687B9.jpeg

DB3F97624C3B46759989.jpeg

D4A9D354F8A34945ABEA.jpeg

8373323B13A44661ADBA.jpeg

ECD44349036C463BA884.jpeg

840413B6C0EC4C8E9793.jpeg

361BB33F2AD840A38796.jpeg

0F2E563FC787407AB4F1.jpeg

96F65FC392864114999F.jpeg

EB4433E91F3B41A7B1EE.jpeg

Product Description

From the hit movie Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets comes a figure of the ruthless and mysterious Lucius Malfoy in 1/6 scale form!

This collectible figure features 30 points of articulation, authentic likeness of Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture, hand-painted head sculpt, and rooted hair.

He comes with his interchangeable hands, his iconic Syltherin-themed fabric costume, and accessories like a Death Eater mask, wand, and of course his cane.

Product Features

12.2 inches (31cm)
1/6 scale
From the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets movie
Featuring Jason Isaac's likeness as Lucius Malfoy
Includes his iconic cane, crystal ball, and a Death Eater mask!

Box Contents

Lucius Malfoy 1/6 scale figure
5 interchangeable hands
Costume
Black shirt
Black trousers
Wizard robe
Belt
Black shoes
Accessories
Death Eater mask
Wand
Cane
Crystal ball
Figure stand

Last edited:
Re: Star Ace Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Lucius Malfoy 1/6 Scale Collecti

The head looks huge and sort of Thunderbirdish.

I like the headsculpt (a lot) and the hair. Cane, mask :)
Wish he had a different ourfit than the Death eater one.
Wil be bying if it turns out this good.

Another atrocity from Star Ace...this would look awesome on a shelf next to "Teenage Hermione." What do they call that giant head? Harry Potter deserves better than this...this looks like it should be $49.99 and available at Barnes & Noble on an end cap.

Jesus, what happened to the prototype we saw at conventions? This looks just like one of those Tonner dolls.

Not liking that head sculpt at all! :monkey4 Shame as I was thinking about getting him. This one is a definite pass for me atm...especially after the poor effort that was teen Hermione. I'll be waiting for final production piece pics before committing to order this one.

As a line it has really been very meh for me. I've only ventured into the first year Harry, Ron and Hermione. I really wanted to love this line, but haven't and it's sad because this may kill any chance of a quality company getting the license; and I don't necessarily mean HT. Just someone who cares about its product.

Seriously I am in disbelief by how badly this went...can Star Ace really still consider themselves a high end company and charge high end prices for efforts like this...12 inches in and of itself should not automatically command a $200+ price tag...

This looks like another disappointment. Star Ace is infuriating. The clothes and accessories are there, but the heads have gotten worse. Not sure how they continue to screw this up considering how strongly they started. Oh well. At least I got two great versions of Harry and a good Voldemort out of it.

Plus... I'm 100% sure that this is Order of the Phoenix Lucius Malfoy, considering it's him in his Death Eater get up, and he's got the Lost Prophecy from the Ministry of Magic showdown.

This looks like another disappointment. Star Ace is infuriating. The clothes and accessories are there, but the heads have gotten worse. Not sure how they continue to screw this up considering how strongly they started. Oh well. At least I got two great versions of Harry and a good Voldemort out of it.

Plus... I'm 100% sure that this is Order of the Phoenix Lucius Malfoy, considering it's him in his Death Eater get up, and he's got the Lost Prophecy from the Ministry of Magic showdown.

Totally agree. Had to scratch may head when putting in the thread title, but that’s how they have him listed at BBTS. Don’t think we knew a thing about “death eaters” at Chamber of Secrets time...

Here’s hoping this was somehow a BBTS mistake instead of a SA issue. It would be unforgivable.

Yeah misses in every level to me....

Another proof mass produced rooted hair doesn’t work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the hair is bad, but you can play around with that, the face however.....total miss.

Totally agree. Had to scratch may head when putting in the thread title, but that’s how they have him listed at BBTS. Don’t think we knew a thing about “death eaters” at Chamber of Secrets time...

Here’s hoping this was somehow a BBTS mistake instead of a SA issue. It would be unforgivable.

I'm 100% sure it's Star Ace's fault. The images all have the CoS logo, and Star Ace has frequently made these mistakes in the past. Like Snape being labeled as HBP despite coming with Potions accessories in the one year he didn't teach that class, Gambon Dumbledore coming with the Sword of Gryffindoor, the 3 1/8 figures all have accessory issues and Voldemort is DH not GoF, and that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more issues.

It all lends credence to my theory that no one working on these figures have actually watched the films or read the books, just looked at promo material.

I think it looks pretty good, the neck is a little short, get that fixed and the head size will look normal.

Looks way better then there other recent efforts apart from Breakfast at Tiffany's

That has to be one of the worst likenesses on a $200 figure i have seen. It looks absolutely nothing like Jason Isaacs. The only things that look good on this are the cane and the death eater mask. Everything else looks absolutely terrible. It's a shame because some of the figures in this line have been good but not this one.

Back