Jameson Rook's Rookie Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameson Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a member here for 5 years and never thought I'd do a collection showcase because of how little stuff I have, however I'll be moving soon so I thought I'd put together a quick showcase before my current place becomes a memory. Please excuse the flicker, I wasn't aware it would turn out that way when recording. Hopefully you'll find something you like in the video!

Last edited:
You've got a solid collection of figures I love. This makes me want to get my ass in gear and do a video like this. Also, I like the pan down to your cat just chilling next to your displays. :lol

Great looking collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

You've got a solid collection of figures I love. This makes me want to get my ass in gear and do a video like this. Also, I like the pan down to your cat just chilling next to your displays. :lol

Thanks Zod! I'd love to see your updated collection. The cat isn't chilling, he's waiting for me to get the hell out of his room. Yes, the display/guest room is where he sleeps alone most of the day. :lol

You call that small? I have, like, ten figures and a statue in total. :lol

Solid and concise collection. I used to have those MGS2 gashapons by Yamato but I sold them. I wish I hadn't. :(

The background music's great, too, by the way. Well done!

You call that small? I have, like, ten figures and a statue in total. :lol

Solid and concise collection. I used to have those MGS2 gashapons by Yamato but I sold them. I wish I hadn't. :(

The background music's great, too, by the way. Well done!

Thanks canuck. I guess I never felt compelled to make a thread. The Yamato MGS figures are excellent, I think it's worthy of a re-purchase, you know it is!

All the music are from Norihiko Hibino, who left the MGS series in 2008. I met him few years back and he was such a nice, laid back man with perfect command of English. I told him I was a fan of his since he did all the in-game music of MGS2 and 3 and got him to sign some MGS games.

Thanks canuck. I guess I never felt compelled to make a thread. The Yamato MGS figures are excellent, I think it's worthy of a re-purchase, you know it is!

All the music are from Norihiko Hibino, who left the MGS series in 2008. I met him few years back and he was such a nice, laid back man with perfect command of English. I told him I was a fan of his since he did all the in-game music of MGS2 and 3 and got him to sign some MGS games.

I'd buy them again but there are too many counterfeits on the market at this point. I can discern the difference between the authentic and counterfeit versions but doing so feels like a hassle. I could change my mind in the future, though.

Yep, I recognized Hibino's work. It's a shame that he was all but given the boot from MGS4 onward. That's a great story!

Back