Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_YodaLSF.jpg

Looks good, just worried about what the price will be. If it’s reasonable I’ll be using my rewards points and picking this one up!

weird scale for me and likely absurd price.

I would rather spend my money to get this lifesize.

Attachments

• YodaStatue2.jpg
    YodaStatue2.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 650
Now that's a great looking Yoda. :clap
Hopefully it's not too insane in price. Aaaand what @klwn guessed... that would be a good example of insane price :lecture

LSF is always 1:2 scale right?

Because if that's the case, we are talking about a 33cm statue + base. Smaller than most PF's.

If the price is above $900, that's already way too expensive. And it's most likely going to be more than that.

LSF is always 1:2 scale right?

Because if that's the case, we are talking about a 33cm statue + base. Smaller than most PF's.

If the price is above $900, that's already way too expensive. And it's most likely going to be more than that.

Wolf LSF is 1:3. At one point Sideshow also stated that LSF doesn't necessarily mean 1:2 scale, but most of their LSF pieces have been, however.

IF this Yoda is overpriced and poorly painted I will not be surprised. Wouldn't even faze me at this point. LOL!

Wolf LSF is 1:3. At one point Sideshow also stated that LSF doesn't necessarily mean 1:2 scale, but most of their LSF pieces have been, however.

IF this Yoda is overpriced and poorly painted I will not be surprised. Wouldn't even faze me at this point. LOL!

Interesting. Maybe they'll go 1:1.5?

I hope not though, the price would be crazy.

If the production pieces are great I would love to get one, that proto looks amazing. Let's hope they announce the price soon, could be anything really.

Great looking Yoda. Unreal.

Unfortunately, I hardly collect Star Wars ...and if I do, I usually go for the smaller scale. I'll just leave this for you guys ....

Sideshow's legendary scale R2 is $2000 so I'm guessing it will be around that? :dunno :huh

The life size version is $2,499 so $2K would be a pretty big stretch. My guess is around $1,000 which I also think is too much. Hopefully it will be less?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back